Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Happy Beer Garden Day.

leigh white

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

My brother-in-law reopened his barbershop yesterday and some mad bastards queued outside for 4 fucking hours. Between him and his mate, they did 450 haircuts in one day. Mental.

450 between 2 of them? 

That's a haircut every 3 minutes for 24 hours. Either somebody can't count or that's a slight exaggeration 

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

My brother-in-law reopened his barbershop yesterday and some mad bastards queued outside for 4 fucking hours. Between him and his mate, they did 450 haircuts in one day. Mental.

450 haircuts a day?

225 each. If they worked a 12 hour day that would be one every 3 mins...

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

450 haircuts a day?

225 each. If they worked a 12 hour day that would be one every 3 mins...

Good point. I thought it sounded a bit much, but I didn't do the working out. I'll have to do some follow up clarification....

I notice MSN are making excuses yet again for this type of villain.

Careful examination of his background however revealed he rented out Malcolm X on video TWICE, and he owns a copy of the hateful anti-white black power CD 'It takes a Nation of Millions...'

(Source: Andyngâo/Twitter)

http:/.TheRedPill.url/anothertroublesome/rightwingwankery.org

Edited by Youri McAnespie

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I just asked him again, and you're correct. Fuck knows why I thought he'd said 450. I'm a fucking idiot.

To be fair last thing on my mind reading it was to go and multiply the number of minutes in a 12 hour day by 2 and then divide by 450. 
Nowt stranger  than folk 

I might keep my barber on a retainer just in case I want to grow it 'long'...

I'm quite adept at doing my own number zero once every two or three weeks...

Can't be arsed with all the waiting/faff just for this cut.

I also give other areas a once over same time - used to have to that mesen and at home regardless (and did same day - it kept it uniform).

I sing the 'shaving my shoulders' song too.

The hours fly by - scintillating info being shared here I'm sure you'd all agree?

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

It isn't a premium at the moment but I didn't think haircuts could last as long as heart surgery.

Think she's not telling you summat.

Accepting the path of nature and buying some clippers off Amazon in Lockdown Mk I was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Will have to take t'lad for his hair cut at some point this week and his will take about 3 hours. I have warned him to make the most of it as his genes dictate that within 15 years he'll be wanting to stick it back on rather than cut it off.

4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

It isn't a premium at the moment but I didn't think haircuts could last as long as heart surgery.

Five of the hours were probably spent fondling it in the mirror with back and forth look of concern (via the mirror) and gasbagging about its condition (or lack of).

Is it not a London thing, this haircut price? I remember about 15 years ago or so a few of us went to London for the weekend and my mate decided he needed to get his cut, just ran in the first place that looked alright for a short back n sides and was relieved of £55 for the service. None of us could believe he didnt ask before getting in the chair. Dickhead. 

Nope no wind up. Needed colour stripping, then cut and highlights.

It actually only cost £315 but then I got fleeced into buying a range of products for her that I was adding to her birthday stuff. Thought it'd be about 50 maximum.

It is an expensive place, had mine done there - wash and cut but it was still £60.