Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Happy Beer Garden Day.

leigh white

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You've quoted my fucking idiotic post. They did 45 haircuts. I think my brain went "45 doesn't sound that many. He must have said 450", and didn't process it any further before farting it out on here. Apparently, 2 people doing 45 haircuts in a day IS a lot.

Keep your hair on. I was commenting about the queueing not the haircut count.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Carlos said:

The absolute fucking state of people sat in The Swan courtyard, freezing their bollocks off to have a pint of shite bitter with a load of other alecans.

This was happening long before covid

• Members
12 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

they were dragging tables out onto side street of The York on Newport street at dinner time

They were queuing outside Wetherspoons in Westhoughton today, I Don’t think I would ever queue to get in a Wetherspoons.

Anyways about Barbers, mine said it’s been absolutely mental, shop has been open from 5am - 10pm at night, he’s gonna keep it up because it will drop off, but he’s fully booked for 2 weeks 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

They were queuing outside Wetherspoons in Westhoughton today, I Don’t think I would ever queue to get in a Wetherspoons.

Anyways about Barbers, mine said it’s been absolutely mental, shop has been open from 5am - 10pm at night, he’s gonna keep it up because it will drop off, but he’s fully booked for 2 weeks 

I saw them qeueing yesterday. Wented food from that Greek place. Place was shut. Bastards. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

I saw them qeueing yesterday. Wented food from that Greek place. Place was shut. Bastards. 

It’s good there but it’s overpriced. The pizza gaff Fireaway is top corner scran