Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Happy Beer Garden Day.

leigh white

• Members
5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Nope no wind up. Needed colour stripping, then cut and highlights.

It actually only cost £315 but then I got fleeced into buying a range of products for her that I was adding to her birthday stuff. Thought it'd be about 50 maximum.

It is an expensive place, had mine done there - wash and cut but it was still £60.

I had you down as an intellectual but this disproves it. 
Good god.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Nope no wind up. Needed colour stripping, then cut and highlights.

It actually only cost £315 but then I got fleeced into buying a range of products for her that I was adding to her birthday stuff. Thought it'd be about 50 maximum.

It is an expensive place, had mine done there - wash and cut but it was still £60.

“It only cost £315”

I need a think.

• Members

Most I’ve ever paid for a hair cut is £20 and that included a fiver tip at Christmas 

Mrs Crawley must be an absolute beast in the sack. I’m talking unspeakable things happening 

Edited by Rudy

Just now, Rudy said:

Most I’ve ever paid for a hair cut is £20 and that included a fiver tip at Christmas 

Mrs Crawley must be absolute beast in the sack. I’m talking unspeakable things happening 

ha ha

Well its her 40th and it was the first time in about 7 years she's not dyed her hair herself, hence why the colour stripping cost so much. I agree its an insane amount - could have had a decent city break for that.

By the way if you want to avoid these sort of prices, then don't book into Rush Hair in Manchester.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Mrs Crawley must be an absolute beast in the sack. I’m talking unspeakable things happening 

She is

• Members
3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

ha ha

Well its her 40th and it was the first time in about 7 years she's not dyed her hair herself, hence why the colour stripping cost so much. I agree its an insane amount - could have had a decent city break for that.

By the way if you want to avoid these sort of prices, then don't book into Rush Hair in Manchester.

Well if you can’t treat your Mrs then what’s the point mate 

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

She is

So I’ve heard 

3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Fucking hell. I pay £80 every few months for highlights. Thought that was bad. Some mates pay for eyelashes, nails, botox ant filler regularly. I'm too poor. Will have to stay ugly 🤣

Natural you mean BB

11 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Fucking hell. I pay £80 every few months for highlights. Thought that was bad. Some mates pay for eyelashes, nails, botox ant filler regularly. I'm too poor. Will have to stay ugly 🤣

From now she'll be able to do that, it was about 80 for the highlights.

• Members
15 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

If you need all that doing surely that makes you the ugly one 

8 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Fucking hell £400, my missus pays around 80-100 quid, any more and she's using my clippers

As I say, that'll be the cost now - it just needed colour stripping and that took three goes!

So it was always going to be pricey, hence why its a birthday treat. She's been very frugal for 8 years and spent money on the kids rather than herself (and they aren't even her kids) so she deserves to be spolit. 

11 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

As I say, that'll be the cost now - it just needed colour stripping and that took three goes!

So it was always going to be pricey, hence why its a birthday treat. She's been very frugal for 8 years and spent money on the kids rather than herself (and they aren't even her kids) so she deserves to be spolit. 

That’s what it’s all about. 👍🏼