Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe Away

barryk32

Anyone looking for somewhere to sup 🍺,if there 12ish head for Trimpell sports and social club,they have put in loads of outdoor tables,it is about 100 yards behind the York Hotel,10 minutes from town centre πŸ‘πŸΊπŸ˜πŸ°

25 minutes ago, woofy66 said:

Anyone looking for somewhere to sup 🍺,if there 12ish head for Trimpell sports and social club,they have put in loads of outdoor tables,it is about 100 yards behind the York Hotel,10 minutes from town centre πŸ‘πŸΊπŸ˜πŸ°

About three quarters of a mile from the train station.

33 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I will take the ugliest, nervy, desperate shittestΒ Phil parky anti football on Saturday as long as it means we take home 3 pointsΒ 

Me too Rudy but let’s hope it doesn’t eventually come down to goal difference because over the last few games Morecambe have significantly improved theirs with a few big wins. A 1-0 win in our remaining games will do it but any slip up and we might suffer because of it. Let’s hope not.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Me too Rudy but let’s hope it doesn’t eventually come down to goal difference because over the last few games Morecambe have significantly improved theirs with a few big wins. A 1-0 win in our remaining games will do it but any slip up and we might suffer because of it. Let’s hope not.

I think we’ll be ok. Pressure is on them. They need to win, we won’t play for a draw it’s not in IE, but nerves and caution will play a part. We need to play the game not the occasion.Β