Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe Away

barryk32

5 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I'd like to see the form table since January, we would be miles clear on that. Good to see Sarce back, perfect timing as GT might be in need of a breather. 2-0 next week with goals from Santos & Baptiste would be the perfect way to clinch promotion. 

• Members
15 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

Good to see you back P, 

Never been completely away mate. Lurker McGurk. Need to get the real info re the Whites and the best TV and film recommendations around.

Other than that, the thrusters and negative twats on here can fuck off.

Not the time for that anyway - what a fucking result! You won't believe this but I was up all night bristling with a combination of nervous energy and ecstatic relief. Videos of the support at Morecambe had the chest thumping I can tell you.

Oddest of all - I had a Christmas dinner for my breakfast this morning! I shit you not! It was there; I was hungry; I am unashamed.

COYFWM!

Guest Nordkurve
12 hours ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

First thing we need post season is to forge a decent striking partnership, in the mould of McGinlay/Walker, Caldwell/Oghani etc.

I was thinking that before. Imagine how many goals we would have bagged with Reeves/Philliskirk equivalence in the team as an example.

Guest Nordkurve
18 minutes ago, Rudy said:

How’s everyone’s head this morning ? 😁

Mines good, but that's because I've had nothing to drink as I have been in work since 05:15. Have you got rid of your stiffy yet :)

15 minutes ago, Rudy said:

How’s everyone’s head this morning ? 😁

Surprisingly fine.

3 of us set off at 9.40 from Howfen.  Myself - Pinocheo's Dad and The Dog . Arrived Lancaster at 11 pm set up camp in Ye Old John O'Gaunt.

Sat in a sun trap back yard .

Got chatting to a local ( King Arthur). Who did us proud later on by getting us into The Corner House.

Unfortunately he couldn't swing it for late arrival Ashburner St . So we return to our original spot.

Plan was to head the ground at some point in the second half. But at 1-0 and not wanting to destroy the Karma of the planet we stayed put. So we can never claim we went to Morcambe.  Final whistle even most of the locals joined us in celebrating.  

Rattler back to Wigan then Taxi to the Unibol.  Where Early Dart , Mr Smith and The Bat had set up shop.

Hope it's bloody warmer next Saturday. 

Seen most of the players and Mr Evatt , none of them in any rush to avoid the fans that were around. 

Mr Iles turned up and was sat over his laptop creating todays Headlines .

Final word went to the gaffer who when asked by The Dog . " Do you fancy a pint "

" next week if we win we Party !! "

• Members
42 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

Mines good, but that's because I've had nothing to drink as I have been in work since 05:15. Have you got rid of your stiffy yet :)

It went down to half mast when just watched IE’s interview so here we are again 

30 minutes ago, embankment said:

Surprisingly fine.

3 of us set off at 9.40 from Howfen.  Myself - Pinocheo's Dad and The Dog . Arrived Lancaster at 11 pm set up camp in Ye Old John O'Gaunt.

Sat in a sun trap back yard .

Got chatting to a local ( King Arthur). Who did us proud later on by getting us into The Corner House.

Unfortunately he couldn't swing it for late arrival Ashburner St . So we return to our original spot.

Plan was to head the ground at some point in the second half. But at 1-0 and not wanting to destroy the Karma of the planet we stayed put. So we can never claim we went to Morcambe.  Final whistle even most of the locals joined us in celebrating.  

Rattler back to Wigan then Taxi to the Unibol.  Where Early Dart , Mr Smith and The Bat had set up shop.

Hope it's bloody warmer next Saturday. 

Seen most of the players and Mr Evatt , none of them in any rush to avoid the fans that were around. 

Mr Iles turned up and was sat over his laptop creating todays Headlines .

Final word went to the gaffer who when asked by The Dog . " Do you fancy a pint "

" next week if we win we Party !! "

Top top day

7 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Heads fine (obviously) back is killing me! Haven't a clue why 

No wonder you’re pregnant 

Guest Nordkurve
15 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

He whacked a couple out to his Sonia pictures. 

Sonia ? Bubbly Scouser Sonia, or Eastenders Sonia :)

• Site Supporter

Didn't post much last night as i had a socially distanced cricket match to watch and get a few pints down. Just read the thread though. Come on 63, reveal yourself. You have to be on a wind up. 

101 things to say to wind up a football supporter... 

You must be on about 99 by now. 

• Members
12 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Was a great day out that. Even with the help of @little whitt’s sun cream (I think it was sun cream he put on my face) I’ve still got a nice glow. 

sorry to disappoint so many folk when they finally realized that I wasn’t In fact Scottish 😎

promotion party next week anyone 👀

Meant to be working next weekend 👀