Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe Away

barryk32

21 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Jules, if you read my posts fully, I always related only to the attacking inadequacies, never the defence which has been exceptional. Had our forwards been anything like as good we’d have been up ages ago. It’s not being negative it’s being realistic, to see both the good and the not so good but it doesn’t mean I’m any less ecstatic about the win than you or anyone else. 🤪

So you’re admitting that you never  post about our positives. Good, glad we cleared that one up.

So 15 wins in the last 20 but we’d have been promoted ages ago if the forwards were better

Not sure you’re clear on how a league and the points system work. Mind you that was obvious when you said it had cost us today

Critical thinking at its finest, unlike us mere “unintelligent” plebs

giphy.gif

Edited by jules_darby

It would have been helpful during the game had we scored more. Makes no difference now.

We’ve been to 3 of our promotion rivals in recent weeks and beaten them all. Great effort.

Let us in next week, Boris!

Edited by boltondiver

i thought the grimsby result was the worst of the season, at the wrong time. 

dunno how they did this today. or the midweek game (but more today)

really good. 

reminded me of when we needed to not lose at southampton under allardyce and i think they got an  0-0 draw. 

somethings right about all this. 

2 minutes ago, e2e4 said:

i thought the grimsby result was the worst of the season, at the wrong time. 

dunno how they did this today. or the midweek game (but more today)

really good. 

reminded me of when we needed to not lose at southampton under allardyce and i think they got an  0-0 draw. 

somethings right about all this. 

Dont remember that?

6 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

It would have been helpful during the game had we scored more. Makes no difference now.

We’ve to 3 of our promotion rivals in recent weeks and beaten them all. Great effort.

Let us in next week, Boris!

Yes, but we've only beaten them 1-0 on all occasions. 

I have been hacked by Whitesince63 

Just now, 1969 said:

Watching them videos of bwfc fans really hits home how much we love this club.Fuck your glory hunting wankers they will never get it.BWFC till we die

A proper football club

14 minutes ago, woolli said:

Dont remember that?

maybe im getting mixed up , but i think fulham played liverpool (at craven cottage, i think ) earlier in the day and won. 

something like that, because we didnt kick off at the exact same time i remember allardyce moaning saying the pressure was mental in an interview years later. 

if i'm getting stuff mixed up . ill have to root around the internet to find out. think it was one of them "we were playing at an odd time, but not on telly" games that was kinda odd . wasnt the end of the season maybe 3 or 4 week before the end. 

ill look later. 

12 minutes ago, e2e4 said:

maybe im getting mixed up , but i think fulham played liverpool (at craven cottage, i think ) earlier in the day and won. 

something like that, because we didnt kick off at the exact same time i remember allardyce moaning saying the pressure was mental in an interview years later. 

if i'm getting stuff mixed up . ill have to root around the internet to find out. think it was one of them "we were playing at an odd time, but not on telly" games that was kinda odd . wasnt the end of the season maybe 3 or 4 week before the end. 

ill look later. 

Wasn’t the Southampton away the game at st Mary’s  we needed to get a result to get into Europe you are thinking of ? 

2 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Wasn’t the Southampton away the game at st Mary’s  we needed to get a result to get into Europe you are thinking of ? 

That was Portsmouth I think

Edited by Ani

5 minutes ago, e2e4 said:

ill look later. 

probably this one in may

https://us.soccerway.com/matches/2003/05/03/england/premier-league/southampton-fc/bolton-wanderers-football-club/9225/

rather than this one in february from the year before

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2002/feb/24/match.sport4