Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Grimsby Away

RUREADY2ROLL

9 hours ago, captainmed said:

Petrol strike was the one.

Around 60 of us there.

Be a lot less tomorrow.

Smash & grab Ricketts.

Had to queue for an hour for petrol in Beverley on the way there,Β no petrol anywhere.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Beverley?? You went the long way round didn’t you? Sure you weren’t going to Hull?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

9 hours ago, captainmed said:

Petrol strike was the one.

Around 60 of us there.

Be a lot less tomorrow.

Smash & grab Ricketts.

Had to queue for an hour for petrol in Beverley on the way there,Β no petrol anywhere.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I was working local at the time so used the bike for work and kept the fuel for grimsby

things you do eh

Well looking at β€œthe fishy” thread, not many Grimsby fans give their lot a chance today, already resigned to going down. It’s such a shame because they should be in the EFL and given our past you have to feel a tinge of sadness for them. However, that sympathy will be shelved until after today’s game!! 😌

1 hour ago, Whitesince63 said:

Well looking at β€œthe fishy” thread, not many Grimsby fans give their lot a chance today, already resigned to going down. It’s such a shame because they should be in the EFL and given our past you have to feel a tinge of sadness for them. However, that sympathy will be shelved until after today’s game!! 😌

I don't think i've ever felt sypathyΒ for any other teamΒ 

Edited by Burndens Bogs

15 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Nope. Not many fans of other clubs had any sympathy for us during our darkest hour. Fuck 'em

This is my view. I always had a benign respect for many other clubs but lat season ended that. I saw how quick know-nowt clubs were to jump on Bury & ourselves when they saw it as an opportunity.

The Peterborough's & Doncaster's, Lincoln's who gave not an inch. They are having their brief good time but it will be brief and proper clubs will pass them on their way down. They've overspent to get there & they'll be in our place sooner or later & I will fckg laugh at them as we pass.

Β 

The only threeΒ clubs who gave us a passing nod were Preston, Everton &, and though I hesitate to say it, Stretford Redsox.