Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Year Without Shit Tickets...

Youri McAnespie

Not unrelated...

I'd never go to a festival again solely because I'm not not having a shit for 48+ hours ever again.

One might argue for going during the day and going back to civilisation for sleep and ablutions but that sort of defeats the object.

How can you have shit tickets for a festival btw, aside from those of the 24 rolls for £4.99 variety?

• Members
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Not unrelated...

I'd never go to a festival again solely because I'm not not having a shit for 48+ hours ever again.

One might argue for going during the day and going back to civilisation for sleep and ablutions but that sort of defeats the object.

How can you have shit tickets for a festival btw, aside from those of the 24 rolls for £4.99 variety?

Baby wipes are festival essentials, as are decoy crisp packets filled with weed. 

7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Not unrelated...

Tickets for a shit festival 

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A once friend, now acquaintance, confessed sometimes if he was going directly in the shower after a shit he often didn't bother wiping his arse...

Not had a toilet habits thread on here for a while.

I think it was @Spider who said the other day that he shits in the shower

• Members
1 hour ago, bolton_blondie said:

Next time I go to a festival it will be with a proper fucking bed and showers. Too old for tents and all over washes with wet wipes. 

Been to Glasto twice, first one roughed it, second one glamped it. It was fuckin luxury never camping again

My hero Al Shepard (he who smuggled a golf club on board) went to the moon and back without having a shit.

When in orbit he pretended to have a dump and launched a sausage he had put in his pocket at breakfast and let it go it in zero G to freak his crew mates out

One of the Shittest things about the pandemic is that I can never get completely paid to have a shit. 

I now have to have a skive from work but it's in my own bog that needs cleaning by me and wiping my arse with my own bog roll. 

It's one of life's little wins that I feel will never return. 

Edited by stevieb

3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

One of the Shittest things about the pandemic is that I can never get completely paid to have a shit. 

I now have to have a skive from work but it's in my own bog that needs cleaning by me and wiping my arse with my own bog roll. 

Fucking hell.

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

It’s all I could afford at the time the next year I glamped up and strutted around like I was Ric Flair

I don’t fancy festivals not my scene. I certainly wouldn’t go camping. But then again I wouldn’t pay the silly money they ask for anything of the glamping options 

7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Explain.

Ok here goes.  When somebody has x to spend on something. Let’s call it a piece of fruit . An orange costs x + 1 but they can have an apple at x so they choose the apple as it’s all they can afford that from their purse of x. You get it now? Not sure how else I can explain something so simple. 

Just now, Escobarp said:

I don’t fancy festivals not my scene. I certainly wouldn’t go camping. But then again I wouldn’t pay the silly money they ask for anything of the glamping options 

Ok here goes.  When somebody has x to spend on something. Let’s call it a piece of fruit . An orange costs x + 1 but they can have an apple at x so they choose the apple as it’s all they can afford that from their purse of x. You get it now? Not sure how else I can explain something so simple. 

four finger Kit Kat is 50p, two finger is worse value at 35p, buyer wants a Kit Kat and only has 40p. 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Missed the point literal boy

• Members
11 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I’m with you there pal, especially after a night on the beers,  pebble dashing the old armitage and getting paid for it, nothing is better