Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Year Without Shit Tickets...

Youri McAnespie

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve told you. If I’m as thick as you make out you need to have a long hard look at yourself. End of 

You aren't thick, but you do need have a bit of a word with yourself, precious x I do know some decent dry out places in Edinburgh.

Stop being so aggressive, it'll help cocker

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

You aren't thick, but you do need have a bit of a word with yourself, precious x I do know some decent dry out places in Edinburgh.

Stop being so aggressive, it'll help cocker

Aggressive? You confuse me with someone else I’m afraid. 
and I need not do anything but thank you anyway 

• Site Supporter

You reach an age, I think, where pretty much any kind of trip/adventure is based entirely around the toilet arrangements.

When drinking, I’m like most blokes - I can sup the first 5-6 pints without having a piss, but once the seal is broken, my bladder turns into a panicky, useless golf ball-sized storage unit with a 30 second warning gun.

The thought of being a 20 minute barge through a crowd to the nearest yoorinal fills me with horror.

7 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Sorry, could you explain in twixes please?..... 

At Tesco, Twix Kingsize (75g) are £0.80 (£1.07/100g), but regular Twix (50g) are £0.60 (£1.20/100g)

It makes more sense to buy the kingsize, but if you've only got 70p, you have to settle for less.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Traf said:

At Tesco, Twix Kingsize (75g) are £0.80 (£1.07/100g), but regular Twix (50g) are £0.60 (£1.20/100g)

It makes more sense to buy the kingsize, but if you've only got 70p, you have to settle for less.

Thank you, no idea why you had to complicate it with kit kats in the 1st place though. 😁

21 minutes ago, Traf said:

Makes sense now. 

Even Diddledees mam and Buffon (the black bin) would understand. 

6 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A once friend, now acquaintance, confessed sometimes if he was going directly in the shower after a shit he often didn't bother wiping his arse...

Not had a toilet habits thread on here for a while.

Wtf !!!

12 hours ago, fatty said:

Wtf !!!

that's common practice isn't it? - what's the point in wasting toilet paper, as you're going to wash your arse anyway. I'm not sure I've used toilet roll after my first shit of the day for ages, as I usually jump straight into the shower afterwards. If in a real rush, then one can have a shit in the shower at the same time that you're washing your hair......obviously this isn't something to do if you're blessed with proper solid logs, but as I've been pretty much shitting liquid for the last 20 years, then it makes sense to go in the shower. It saves time and water

Sweep = Ecowarrior

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, Traf said:

Thank you, no idea why you had to complicate it with kit kats in the 1st place though. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Sweep said:

that's common practice isn't it? - what's the point in wasting toilet paper, as you're going to wash your arse anyway. I'm not sure I've used toilet roll after my first shit of the day for ages, as I usually jump straight into the shower afterwards. If in a real rush, then one can have a shit in the shower at the same time that you're washing your hair......obviously this isn't something to do if you're blessed with proper solid logs, but as I've been pretty much shitting liquid for the last 20 years, then it makes sense to go in the shower. It saves time and water

Sweep = Ecowarrior

2 hours ago, Zico said:

I see no issue with that practice

The issue I have is that I have an over-bath shower. That in itself is fine but my shower head and plug are at opposite ends of the bath. It’s one thing being able to ‘toe’ the occasional lump into the plug hole but another if such ‘toeing’ requires one to walk out of the water stream.

Advice welcome.