Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter City - Home

Spider

Regarding the potential celebrations seen a few suggestions on Fb today

however 500 turning up at morecambe is more personal than 1000s at the Reebok, the club will distance themselves away from any players coming out etc and security will be tight 

Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

however 500 turning up at morecambe is more personal than 1000s at the Reebok, the club will distance themselves away from any players coming out etc and security will be tight 

Yes, it'll be heavily policed. Plus outdoor drinking is illegal on Middlebrook unless you've been served at a licenced premises and are still on those premises.

20 minutes ago, Traf said:

Yes, it'll be heavily policed. Plus outdoor drinking is illegal on Middlebrook unless you've been served at a licenced premises and are still on those premises.

Yep this isn’t going to be like Liverpool & rangers celebrations where crowds was unmanageable like we’ve seen recently, police will be cocks with smaller numbers for sure 

34 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Back to Morecambe, then?

1 hour ago, Steejay said:

I’m so upset.

I’m so upset.

I ought to smash his face in.

Yea, but I bet he’s bigger than me.

Nice Jilted John reference there!!!

humongous us a moron, humongous is a mo-or-on,

humongous is a mo-oo-ro-on, humongous is a moron!!!

Edited by DavidLeesMullet

50 minutes ago, Traf said:

The difference, asides from numbers, at Morecambe is that fans were thee when the team arrived and when they left, but not for the 4 hrs inbetween.

Was the film of the players clapping before of after game ? Not sure have seen film of coach after game. Seen Sharon B leaving 

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, little whitt said:

MR58 rang me yesterday 

he said are we going up to the ground to see the team  arrive at ONE 

i said i want to watch the GAME  

Yes he said BACK YOURS with some beers when we WIN back to Ground to Celebrate 

SO if anyone is going the GROUND your more then Welcome to come back to watch match AT MINE 

How big’s your telly?

9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Cheap as chips as well 😎

Think it fell on my round when we left and you and esco paid the taxis so it was a cheap day😀

On 26/04/2021 at 13:28, jules_darby said:

You never celebrated someone scoring a penalty?

Or been to a birthday party?

Actually, I think I know the answer to that one....

Oh come on ffs, Evatt and co are well paid to gain promotion so if they do it then they have simply done the job they are expected to do.

And as for going and standing on a car park to sing rah rah rah songs- grow the fuck up. 

8 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Oh come on ffs, Evatt and co are well paid to gain promotion so if they do it then they have simply done the job they are expected to do.

And as for going and standing on a car park to sing rah rah rah songs- grow the fuck up. 

If that is how you view football (and you're not some sadcase on the wind up) why even follow the sport?

Pastimes are meant to be enjoyable so if you can't find joy in this season I'd give it up, unless you're a masochist and get your endorphins from being a miserable fucker. 

Exeter are a weird team, I thought they would be right up there they play some good football unlike most the teams in this league. They absolutely twatted Cambridge away 4-1 not so long ago & they gave old onion a good seeing to 5-0 so they can turn up just like that. Looked llike they had a pretty tough match last night though so you would think that should take something out of them for Saturday but noticed they left thier two best players in Jay & Bowman on the bench to bring on later in the match so they'll be sharp & dangerous come Saturday. They also have a 6'3 lump of a striker who will no doubt cause us havoc from the league's trademark long throws when we're on the ropes at the end if we're trying to defend something. Its right there for us though, at home, good playing surface, should all be relatively fully fresh, raring to go, we need to win this match... I can't bare the thought of needing a win away on a dodgy pitch against a team with fuck all to play for. Crawley will play out of thier skins to ruin our season & will have all the freedom in the world to do so.