Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter City - Home

Spider

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Mentioned on twitter Thog tart and Thog nonce were in the ground for the game

They must be much better supporters than the rest of us. 

4 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

On a side note and certainly grasping at straws , but how did the referee not see the foul on Isgrove as a professional foul and a straight red for their player . At the time we were 1 up and in the ascendancy.  Big decision gone against us there.

I think it was the same one who clattered Doyle from behind in the 2nd half without getting a 2nd yellow, but it is straw clutching.

37 minutes ago, burnden said:

What was the reaction of fans at the groud after the game?

Most just walked away. Disappointed as any other fan. Don’t know about the yoof.  I think the dispersal order in Horwich sent all the cretins down  to the ground. I was young once and I’ve seen all sorts of fashion from the Teddy Boys, Mods, Rockers, Soul Boys, Glam Rock...etc. etc. 
Sports Direct is the new fashion scene. (It has to be black) 

Soulless, clueless and senseless. Flares look good but not when you throw them indiscriminately into a crowd. Dicks.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, woolli said:

Do you think the form team of the division will lose at home to a team who have gone particularly shite in the last 6 games? Truthful answer please?

Truthfully mate I certainly wouldn't bet on it but in a league thats one jump up from amateur football absolutely nobody kno.

5 minutes ago, Ani said:

No because we have been shit for a number of years, do you think this lot are worse  than those that lost at Accrington Stanley ? 

This lot have plenty of limitations but to say they have less fight than some of the recent teams is not true. Clearly my opinion

Calling me or any one squire makes you sound like a total prick. 

Ok whatever....I could respond & escalate but I won't.

At least we get our money's worth being a Wanderer. I'm not going to sleep properly all week now. We never take the easy route do we? In a couple of seasons time when we're pissing the championship, we'll look back and laugh about how we took it to the last game to get out of league two. ........But who the F*** was marking their man who scored the winner? That said Exeter did deserve the win.

Edited by Offshore
capital T in That

7 minutes ago, Offshore said:

At least we get our money's worth being a Wanderer. I'm not going to sleep properly all week now. We never take the easy route do we? In a couple of seasons time when we're pissing the championship, we'll look back and laugh about how we took it to the last game to get out of league two. ........But who the F*** was marking their man who scored the winner? That said Exeter did deserve the win.

Evatt said we left 2 up

2 minutes ago, captainmed said:

Sorry I took in the wrong context.

Sincere apologies.

No worries mate. See my earlier post.

'Fucked off today, but time to back manager and players.' Sums up my view. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, hughmungus said:

Based on this tactical masterclass from Evatt, its play offs but not final and a 2nd season of this shite in this tin pot division.

Couldn’t even manage it.

Theres loads of jubilant Wigan fans on Twitter, they’d appreciate your company more

1 minute ago, hughmungus said:

Based on this tactical masterclass from Evatt, its play offs but not final and a 2nd season of this shite in this tin pot division.

It was better when you had no more to say. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Ani said:

It was better when you had no more to say. 

He’s just some Wigan cunt on the wind up.

Pathetic, in truth.

Imagine having to go drinking with him. Be like a night out with Morissey.