Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter City - Home

Spider

1 hour ago, Good Knee said:

The defence as regularly fought like fuck to protect our one goal, perhaps some people should get their fucking replica scouse or man fucking yoo shirts on and take the easy option, I've never heard so much negative fucking bollocks. 

Steady on, it’s just someone’s opinion and if you watched that game today, you surely couldn’t argue that Exeter fought harder than we did in the second half. They were stronger in the tackle than we were and more direct in their play but I think losing Lee and then with all the changes IE made, it just unsettled the team. This squad has plenty of fight and heart to get us where they have and I’m sure they’ll put today right next week.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, hughmungus said:

Ineffective subs at wrong time, and 2 shots on target, nothing more to say really.h

You promise so much

22 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Based on this tactical masterclass from Evatt, its play offs but not final and a 2nd season of this shite in this tin pot division.

Then just can’t resist another little snipe.

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Steady on, it’s just someone’s opinion and if you watched that game today, you surely couldn’t argue that Exeter fought harder than we did in the second half. They were stronger in the tackle than we were and more direct in their play but I think losing Lee and then with all the changes IE made, it just unsettled the team. This squad has plenty of fight and heart to get us where they have and I’m sure they’ll put today right next week.

I think we are singing from the same hymn sheet, just don't get the constant negativity we've still got two bites of the cherry to get promoted if we dont do it we go again next season . Keep the faith. 

• Site Supporter
51 minutes ago, hughmungus said:

Based on this tactical masterclass from Evatt, its play offs but not final and a 2nd season of this shite in this tin pot division.

You are a prick.

Bolton Wanderers Football Club has always been the best and worst thing in my thing to be interested in.

Its like (and always has been) the girl at work who you fancy and she flirts with you all the time.

She sez come to the Christmas do & I'll deffo nosh you in the taxi home, then she fucks of with Gavin from finance.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, 1969 said:

This might be a blessing

We now know we need to win to be certain rather than not knowing if to stick or twist 

Stop coming on here looking for ways it might work in our favour, that’s not what we should do after a defeat. 😉

1 hour ago, woolli said:

Do you think the form team of the division will lose at home to a team who have gone particularly shite in the last 6 games? Truthful answer please?

We are at the end of the season where anything can happen. With Cambridge bringing it back to 4-4 you only thought there was one winner last night. 

There’s as many ways it could work for us as it could against us next week. Do YOU not agree that if we play to our best we can beat Crawley next week? 

This is Bolton Wanderers, none us really expected it to be plain sailing did we?

We both thought we’d get third 3/4 weeks ago and get promoted, it’s still very much possible and in our hands.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Whitestar said:

Bolton Wanderers Football Club has always been the best and worst thing in my thing to be interested in.

Its like (and always has been) the girl at work who you fancy and she flirts with you all the time.

She sez come to the Christmas do & I'll deffo nosh you in the taxi home, then she fucks of with Gavin from finance.

At least the whites go down occasionally! 😁

1 hour ago, Mantra said:

I ain't feeling confident, it's hard to after a gutting performance like that but I believe the lads will get it done because they have to.

They now definitely know what is at stake.

All we can do is get behind them and help get the job done. As said earlier we have two bites at the cherry which is more than most of the other fikkers.

Been thinking about it and I still feel that we have enough about us to get the job done. Roll on to next weekend now.

17 minutes ago, Whitestar said:

Supporting this lot is more like getting her pants off and finding out she's a tranny

27 minutes ago, Whitestar said:

😂😂😂 This is sublime

3 minutes ago, onefinfrandsen said:

Not sure it’s there cup final

Bolton are everyones cup final in this league! They have beat us once already this season, and will be well up for this game. Doing the double over us will be seen as a massive achievement for Crawley.