Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter City - Home

Spider

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Oops forgot about him, or maybe I was deliberately trying to erase him from my mind

On a scale of 1-10 where would Parkinson and Hill stand on the Cuntometer?

Parkinson sort of did what it said on the tin, Hilly went to the top of the cuntometer and beyond. 

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Can't say fairer than that really. Could have done the easy thing and banked the cash and pleaded ignorance.

I'll leave it to the yoof to turn up on the day. Back garden beers and barbecue for us.

in the rain

10 minutes ago, Good Knee said:

Parkinson sort of did what it said on the tin, Hilly went to the top of the cuntometer and beyond. 

Parky should be nowhere near this list, he had a version of football that people did not like but his record was not that bad until the money went pop.
Then at a time when the club was being dragged through the mud and at our lowest level he was a shining light of decency. 

Dislike him for his style of football but he is nowhere near this list. 

17 minutes ago, Ani said:

Parky should be nowhere near this list, he had a version of football that people did not like but his record was not that bad until the money went pop.
Then at a time when the club was being dragged through the mud and at our lowest level he was a shining light of decency. 

Absolutely Ani i ended up hating the football but i respect Parky. He put up with so much shit off the pitch and still gave us two pitch invasions. He knew his onions the other guy just thought he did.

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Ani said:

Understand what you're saying but don't agree.

Got us promoted with a squad way too good for that league. Couldn't make it stick higher up, played the worst football, was dull and as we found out later, had no backbone in dealings with players. 

Difficult for him to work with the cunt of cunts, but I also have a feeling he was appointed as a bit of a yes man.

Genuinely couldn't see IE putting up with CUNTerson; he'd have resigned or chinned the twat. Or both maybe.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

He is at the top, most negative anti-football manager on the planet, played for 0-1 defeats.

You are entitled to your opinion but to even think Parky was as bad a manager for this club compared to Megson, Freedman, Coyle and Onionman is in my opinion nonsense. 

Coyle and Friedman's time here did damage that we are still paying for. I said you can knock his style of football  which makes him a bad manager in your eyes. Coyle and Freedman went well beyond that. 

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Megson did plenty of off field damage. Alienating players from fans.

So people say

thing is with Megson he came in after a great period for the club and certain players Nolan/Davies probably ruled the roost so change was always hard

no doubt the likes of Kelly & mcginlay probably didn’t help 

• Members
2 hours ago, Ani said:

The appointment of Freedman who was similar to Coyle, young ex pro not enough experience was crazy.

However Coyles time as manager undid so much that had been built and made worse by the fact at first he seemed brilliant.

Megson was and still is a cunt. 

Freedman was naive

Megson was and still is a cunt

Coyle would have been binned sooner  if Muamba didn’t collapse

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Ani said:

The appointment of Freedman who was similar to Coyle, young ex pro not enough experience was crazy.

However Coyles time as manager undid so much that had been built and made worse by the fact at first he seemed brilliant.

Megson was and still is a cunt. 

You could it understand Coyle to a degree, he'd got Burnley promoted playing nice football they had a decent start in the PL 

Freedman made no sense, he'd got Palace into a play off spot after 10 games or something