Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Buses What Wizz Past You Going Home.

leigh white

53 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Stood at a bus stop, I clocked your face on the 126 to the Trafford Centre you wanker bus driver the other day.

It’s a cunts trick had a Spanish bus driver do it to me and my lad in a torrential rains storm in Barcelona I swear if I’d bumped into him with 30 minutes I’d of killed him. 

5 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

He probably thought you were further away than you were. 😂

So shite in your town now with some bus company who don't give a fuck about Bolton, my Great Aunt Sally from Breightmet would be going mad not getting a Bolton Transport bus to see me Grandma in town.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s a cunts trick had a Spanish bus driver do it to me and my lad in a torrential rains storm in Barcelona I swear if I’d bumped into him with 30 minutes I’d of killed him. 

Doesn’t sound right, the Spanish love British tourists.

• Site Supporter

As teenagers used to go to Eccles a lot to hang around with some girls there , on the 554. 
one evening on the way there we were giving cheek to the driver , who looked like giant haystacks , and generally being wankers on the bus 

when we got off he called us pricks and one of our Johnny 10 men offered him out thinking he wouldn’t get off , but he did and gave a couple of us slaps , the rest ran off . 
Any way the usual night of drinking on the park and trying unsuccessfully to cop off,  by telling  tales of twatting the bus driver as it had now developed into, ended and we were waiting at the usual bus stop. 
as the bus pulled up, I saw it was him , he stopped , opened the door , told us to “fuck off and walk you little pricks I’m the last bus “ and drove off again 😁 had to walk all the way back to Breightmet . 
at the time I hated the the prick, but as I’ve got older I laugh and think fair fuckin play to him. 
he’d probably get sacked these days but he was dead right 

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, leigh white said:

So shite in your town now with some bus company who don't give a fuck about Bolton, my Great Aunt Sally from Breightmet would be going mad not getting a Bolton Transport bus to see me Grandma in town.

I'm exiled now M, got a WN postcode like yourself.... I'm here on missionary work though 😊

29 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Here we have the crux of it all guys.

Leigh White is none other than Wurzel Gummage, mixed up with Aunt Sally.

You bus wankers 😃 

2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I'm exiled now M, got a WN postcode like yourself.... I'm here on missionary work though 😊

I used to have nine different bus routes into town on the main road at the back of my house, I managed to get my bus pass and it went down to three, fucking hell the Sunday service is shite and have to walk half a mile for the early No 9 Wigan bound bus at 10 00.

• Site Supporter
20 hours ago, leigh white said:

I used to have nine different bus routes into town on the main road at the back of my house, I managed to get my bus pass and it went down to three, fucking hell the Sunday service is shite and have to walk half a mile for the early No 9 Wigan bound bus at 10 00.

You live just behind Manchester Rd?

Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Planning ahead? 😂

Ha ha, lived round here since 85, after being on the council house waiting list for 7 years for this much sort after area. Plus handy to visit the plots were me mam, dad and the missus remains are buried.