Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

26 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Well that escalated quickly, 0-60...

Sober as the proverbial Judge to stumbling about the gaff making merry with some hastily bought big Heineken bottles.

Some sublime close control and finishing being demonstrated with a foam football...

And wondering why NY 0-0 TOR is on.

Went to watch TOR-NYRB the other year. Worst game I’ve ever seen in my life. 

2 minutes ago, emus wig said:

I look back to the game at Mansfield first time we had the roll of the ball and we never looked back . 

Some of us believed at 100/1 after the comeback at Carlisle 😎 That Mansfield game was indeed the one though where we knew there was summat special 

3 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Went to watch TOR-NYRB the other year. Worst game I’ve ever seen in my life. 

Some of us believed at 100/1 after the comeback at Carlisle 😎 That Mansfield game was indeed the one though where we knew there was summat special 

Diabolical - Sean Davis playing, nah, not him...

I'd get a game - my age-related 'adjustment shuffle' has gone, the booze must've reordered the old noggin.

Got Ratface enforced enthusiasm on now after toytown muff-ker's disappointment earlier...

Day keeps on giving.

Just spying a gap in the rain for more provisions (on foot).

14 minutes ago, Dan P said:

Slowly getting pished..mrs just come in and informed me shes going out to her mates...2 fine results in one day

And shes left her beer behind...3rd result of day...love it

Mrs Manc really didn’t understand my “Yeeeeeeeeesssss!!! Fucking get in theeeeeeere” 4 times today and why I legged it out of the house to Morrison’s for a bottle of Gentleman Jacks. It’s not as good as Wrexham as I didn’t get buried under a pile of bodies but fuck me ive got a massive smile on my face and haven’t felt happier for a long, long time. Guinness, Malbec and Jack are going to be my best friends until the early hours

• Moderators
2 hours ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Ooops...my bad!!!

To be fair you were right in saying a fifth was coming 

I've had that bet every game this season, first time we've come anything like close to it so was never cashing out

Loads of stuff on social media about our win at Wrexham on the last day in 88. Really disappointing that both the players and fans couldn’t recreate that memory. Having said that, who could have predicted, in 1988, the success we achieved in the following years.

This is only the beginning. 
(As someone once said)