Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

29 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I think in recent weeks morecambe/fans last week & today the players have realised how big this club is 

In a lot of the interviews this season the players/Evs have stated how big the club is...

What the recent events have shown to them is how great (most of) our support is....

Superb to see how well behaved they were when the coach turned up at the hotel 👍

A big thing today for me was how much the players enjoyed promotion, and how much they enjoyed engaging with the supporters who were there today...

I hope the synergy continues next season...

COYFWM

That was fucking mint. 

Up there with some of the best times supporting the whites. These lads were buzzing seeing 500 nob heads pissed wet through at midnight cheering us on. 

We're fucking ace us. 

Back home after a cracking day and confessed to the missus that I'd had a couple of cuddles and the odd cheeky kiss today.

She was alright when I explained who Ian Evatt and Shazza were.

I'm not a gay or a lesbian but got to say I did enjoy it and I said 'Thankyou' 

The last 2 year have been very shit for me but this club never gives up. I love it. Come on you whites. Plenty of people looking down on the club today helping them through it ❤️💙 let’s kick on and get another promotion. Why not?

58 minutes ago, burnden said:

Players back at hotel 

Was on the verge of getting off as well and then caught wind that Santos was doing a livestream in the hotel so hung around for 5 minutes longer - glad I did now

Voice has gone, got pissed and sobered up again whilst waiting, pissed wet through, showered with beer, WKD and champagne, wouldn’t change it for the world.

I fucking love this club