Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crawley -Away

globaldiver

8 hours ago, jayjayoghani said:

It's live on Bein Sports Xtra. Downloaded the app for 2 week free trial. Same goes for @bolty58

Thanks for the heads up but I decided to be a vile druggie and try to sleep through it. Woke up at 2 nil and haven't really slept since. Looking forward to watching it later.

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

All season the wind up fuckers knock out 1-0’s, then balls up last weekend to give us twitchy bum holes all week and then produce that

I fucking love you, you dick teasing, wind-up, chance missing, 4 goal scoring cunts tonight 😜😜

don’t care what level it is, this always feels as good.

Thought I was gonna lose my old man this year and my lads are too young to really be into footy. Today I’ve seen them celebrate together like I never thought would happen, and it’s possibly/probably the only time it will happen. Ever. Ever. Buzzing like you can’t believe.

Thank you BWFC. thank you 

Enjoy that tonight fella ,having them all together 

Special

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

All season the wind up fuckers knock out 1-0’s, then balls up last weekend to give us twitchy bum holes all week and then produce that

I fucking love you, you dick teasing, wind-up, chance missing, 4 goal scoring cunts tonight 😜😜

don’t care what level it is, this always feels as good.

Thought I was gonna lose my old man this year and my lads are too young to really be into footy. Today I’ve seen them celebrate together like I never thought would happen, and it’s possibly/probably the only time it will happen. Ever. Ever. Buzzing like you can’t believe.

Thank you BWFC. thank you 

❤️Brilliant 

2 hours ago, Walkden White said:

So happy tonight having a few jars with a smile on my face. So pissed off last weekend I didn't come round properly till Monday but probably made today so much better.

To all the posters on here - thank you - you've seen me through some dark supporting times. 

We are back and we are proud of our Club again. Roll on next season!

Me too, couldn't agree more.