Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Embankment

wanderer1984

24 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I don't care if that place is dedicated to BWFC or not, it looks fucking dreadful.

Tacky Benidorm 

There's a video going round of some bloke in a mankini celebrating our promotion on Saturday.

It looks like he's in 1 of these plastic Spanish resorts - fucking horrible place, no character whatsoever.....

59 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I don't care if that place is dedicated to BWFC or not, it looks fucking dreadful.

Don't go then... simple. Personally if I was mooching around on holiday somewhere and came across a bwfc themed bar/pub I'd 100% go and have a drink in there. 

22 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Don't go then... simple. Personally if I was mooching around on holiday somewhere and came across a bwfc themed bar/pub I'd 100% go and have a drink in there. 

... and I hope you enjoy it. Different strokes and all that.

3 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

In one! Dont understand the negativity towards a Bolton bar to be honest!

11 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Nah, I went to a pub in Selby (not on holiday obvs) decked out in BWFC stuff, it was shit and the landlord was a knob 

On the basis that half our fans are m0ngs there was a 50/50 chance of him being a knob. But I would still agree with wooli and w84 I would pop in to any bwfc themed bar. Same as I would contribute to charitable efforts if any of the massive woke weapons on here too if asked. We are all Bolton. 

Edited by Escobarp

18 hours ago, woolli said:

In one! Dont understand the negativity towards a Bolton bar to be honest!

I'm not sure people are negative because it's a Bolton bar, it's more to do with the fact that it just looks a bit shit