Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Amateur Surgery...

1 hour ago, bolton_blondie said:

Aquacel đź‘Ť

Aye we’ve had this “silver” conversation before. Get it packed

41 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Or so dangerous. Lads, if you get one, don’t treat it like a spot on your nose, “Oh, it’ll fuck off on its own!” type of thing. Believe me, it won’t.

Eldest daughter had it. Collected her from Chester uni and drove her back to Bolton face down on the back seat of the car screaming in agony. She’d ignored it. Took about 6 months of treatment packing silver ribbons into a hole the size of a walnut to heal it. Aye. Don’t fucking ignore anything down there for Christ’s sake

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A tranny bummin' - a chick with a dick? That definitely isn't gay. Ask RW.

To be honest, my initial worry was that rather than pressing my prostate, I was simply fingering a solid turd.

Its a minefield up there, so I don’t really want some over eager trans disrupting the delicate eco-balance of my lower colon.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

To be honest, my initial worry was that rather than pressing my prostate, I was simply fingering a solid turd.

Its a minefield up there, so I don’t really want some over eager trans disrupting the delicate eco-balance of my lower colon.

Bran Flakes ffs.  Don't finger your bottom.

Get some fibre in on a daily basis, failing that get some tranny to force it out - don't  push back or make eye contact. That isn't cricket.

20 hours ago, MickyD said:

Or so dangerous. Lads, if you get one, don’t treat it like a spot on your nose, “Oh, it’ll fuck off on its own!” type of thing. Believe me, it won’t.

There’s no way I could ignore it - boffins bridge swelled up like a balloon and I couldn’t sit down. Only place I could get relief was in the bath.  Agony.