You want some new stuff try.

Scythian Fate

Wolf Jaw

Vane ( pirate metal)

Arch Enemy 

Behemoth 

King Creature 

You will not be disappointed 

Thought you’d posted in wrong thread. These could all be the craft ales you’ve all been banging on about for months.

53 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Better than fuckin up my ear drums or mental well being from listening to hitlers tampon

Listen to Reign In Blood, Rick Rubin's masterpiece. To write off metal and praise Oasis - Aquiescence was good though.

Full album Reign in Blood.

Good shouts for Celtic Frost btw Crawley and Spider, hey.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Have to say after not listen to Maiden after being,  a massive fan when I was younger I've been listening to them loads. The great thing about being older is you don't give a crap and enjoy what you want.

They’re fucking ace. Tightest live band you’ll ever see

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Listen to Reign In Blood, Rick Rubin's masterpiece. To write off metal and praise Oasis - Aquiescence was good though.

Full album Reign in Blood.

Good shouts for Celtic Frost btw Crawley and Spider, hey.

plus it only lasts about half an hour, so if you don't like it Rudy, its over quickly.

I prefer South of Heaven but that's probably down to it being the first Slayer album I bought (cassette, X Records)

• Members
17 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Marr says he hears 'light' rather than chords or notes and that's the best way he can describe it.

Best Mancunian guitarist at that time and good mates with Marr? Billy Duffy from The Cult

Funnily enough she sells sanctuary is one of the first songs I remember hearing and I wanted to learn to play. Unfortunately my brother got the instrument genes

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

plus it only lasts about half an hour, so if you don't like it Rudy, its over quickly.

I prefer South of Heaven but that's probably down to it being the first Slayer album I bought (cassette, X Records)

A man after my heart NIc, I nicked Reign in Blood from HMV, they had the vinyl in - fools. South of Heaven on tape £2.99 X-Records.

Just now, Rudy said:

Funnily enough she sells sanctuary is one of the first songs I remember hearing and I wanted to learn to play. Unfortunately my brother got the instrument genes

Such a riff, and you can see the similarities. The production on that song though, when the drums come in, even sounded good o an 80s walkman

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A man after my heart NIc, I nicked Reign in Blood from HMV, they had the vinyl in - fools. South of Heaven on tape £2.99 X-Records.

I got a boots voucher for xmas and took it to x records. How on earth did they make that work that they'd take any voucher? Never figured that out.

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

I got a boots voucher for xmas and took it to x records. How on earth did they make that work that they'd take any voucher? Never figured that out.

We used to stick 99p stickers off crap in Woolies onto full price stuff and flog them to Stex for four quid.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Seasons in The Abyss was one of those LPs I bought on release. Waiting for the bus to spend my £6.99

Simpler times.

Hearing Angel of Death for the first time at the age of about 13 both terrified and excited me in equal measure.

I probably had a wank on the strength of it to be honest. I’d wank over literally anything at that age.

I’m pickier now.

Just now, Spider said:

Hearing Angel of Death for the first time at the age of about 13 both terrified and excited me in equal measure.

I probably had a wank on the strength of it to be honest. I’d wank over literally anything at that age.

I’m pickier now.

Spedz played me and a mate Leprosy on a picture disc - felt similar - that nowt would be the same.

So fucking heavy.

Only beaten by Consuming Impluse.