Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oasis - Shheeite.

3 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Used to call in my mates house on the way to school and listen to that album what his older sister had bought.

My first album so obviously biased towards my favourite track. Went to the Odeon to watch the film around the same time.  

3 hours ago, dusan nikolic said:

Let's have a bit of classic Oasis  . Let's not forget this was a B- Side and it pisses all  over a lot of Bands A- Sides . To all the Haters this is what made them the best band of the 90's .

Can only think of The Beatles, The Stones, T.Rex and Slade who had b sides that were as good if not better than the a sides.

4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Loads of bands have great B-Sides, in the days of EPs certainly.

Back in the day I think they cared a lot about b-sides, I've heard some stonkers by the likes of The Move (Disturbance), The Who (Doctor Doctor) and Black Sabbath (The Wizard) etc, but as time went in they kind of went down the lazy route by putting on alternative or instrumental mixes

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Its because singles used to mean something so more people would probably hear the bside of a hit single rather than a lowly album track.

Some b-sides were flipped over and became the lead track Gloria Jones' My Bad Boy's Coming Home ((Champion) 14005) was hiding this little gem...

5 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Back in the day I think they cared a lot about b-sides, I've heard some stonkers by the likes of The Move (Disturbance), The Who (Doctor Doctor) and Black Sabbath (The Wizard) etc, but as time went in they kind of went down the lazy route by putting on alternative or instrumental mixes

Adam and The Ants had a few good ones .