Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Day Out On A Coach Trip.

leigh white

Had a flyer through the door with a list of trips off a local coach company are doing, clocked one to a place I've never visited before and so cheap it's a steal. It's an early start but at least it's got bogs on board for when I want a piss for the three hour ride.

11 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Had a flyer through the door with a list of trips off a local coach company are doing, clocked one to a place I've never visited before and so cheap it's a steal. It's an early start but at least it's got bogs on board for when I want a piss for the three hour ride.

Don't keep us in suspense.... where you going and how much?

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, leigh white said:

As Miami will testify, some poor fecker is in for a very long day sat next to you 😁

9 hours ago, leigh white said:

It will be revealed when I get a booking tomorrow.

Keeping it to yourself for fear of the rest of us taking all the places?

I wouldn't worry too much on that score.

Once did a job for a bloke who was a coach driver, got chatting he said in a he summer he gets to do a lot of day trips and its the same old faces all the time.

He said every couple of weeks we do a mystery tour and they start telling me I'm going the wrong way.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Whitestar said:

Once did a job for a bloke who was a coach driver, got chatting he said in a he summer he gets to do a lot of day trips and its the same old faces all the time.

He said every couple of weeks we do a mystery tour and they start telling me I'm going the wrong way.

I remember the coach driver who did mystery tours all summer. One of the regulars used to do a sweep, winner takes all for where they’d end up going. Driver made a fortune.

32 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

When we were kids in Halliwell one of my mates & his family went to Morecambe for the day. It was pissing down so they went on a mystery coach trip which took them to........ Smithills Coaching House 😂😂😂

i heard a similar story but Rivi Barn

22 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Based solely on my only visit there it’ll be full of goths and families on a day trip from Middlesbrough 

May bump into some folk in the pub and talk about the famous ruck between the Cuckoo Boys and the BBC in 87.