Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Day Out On A Coach Trip.

leigh white

4 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Leaflets can be good for deals you wouldn't necessarily see anywhere else. Worth a little look then straight in the bin.

Its just cost vs RoI, which is why we don't do huge amounts of DMs anymore (unless specifically targeting an older demograhic - sorry Leigh!)

3 hours ago, leigh white said:

Bank Holiday Weekend on the Saturday. If Whitby is chocker, I might get a bus over to Robin Hood's Bay.

We have rented a good few times in RHB.

Recommend the Laurel, good ale, doesn't serve food but you're welcome to nosh dressed crabs from next door, no kids in the bar but dogs welcome.

I there one afternoon with my dog sleeping in front of the open fire, couple walked in with kids and he asked them to go in the cold cellar room away from the bar, they complained and he told them "I don't like my own kids so why should I put up with yours?"

Top man for a Leeds supporter

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Dimron said:

We have rented a good few times in RHB.

Recommend the Laurel, good ale, doesn't serve food but you're welcome to nosh dressed crabs from next door, no kids in the bar but dogs welcome.

I there one afternoon with my dog sleeping in front of the open fire, couple walked in with kids and he asked them to go in the cold cellar room away from the bar, they complained and he told them "I don't like my own kids so why should I put up with yours?"

Top man for a Leeds supporter

So he doesn't like having kids in but doesn't mind you cuddling up to sleep with your dog in front of his fire? 

8 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

So he doesn't like having kids in but doesn't mind you cuddling up to sleep with your dog in front of his fire? 

Yep, proper pub... there was a pile of various dogs in front of the fire, no room for me so I sat in a chair with a pint