Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

32 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

What’s not true about that statement? 

Everything about it mate. There's 420 million Arabs worldwide. And you just labelled every one of them as backwards, inbred and war mongering scum. I'm not going to spell it out for you why that statement lacks any truth or balance. I'll let others on here make their own minds up. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Everything about it mate. There's 420 million Arabs worldwide. And you just labelled every one of them as backwards, inbred and war mongering scum. I'm not going to spell it out for you why that statement lacks any truth or balance. I'll let others on here make their own minds up. 

He said Most

Wouldnt stick a number on it.

Bit most suggests a figure greater than 50%, so let’s say 75%

So, 315 million Arabs probably deserve to go to the chair.

Just now, London Wanderer said:

But I said I’m sure there are good Arabs, but as a whole many behave like a shower of shite, to each other and to other religions. I’m happy for folk to make their own minds up, my view is the Jews are much the lesser evil here. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Ani said:

No idea, I have lost the thread of logic in your argument. 

Jews good

Arabs bad

thats the argument right there.

Nuance has never been a Mounts trait.

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

What are we classing as an Arab here just so it’s clearly defined? Are we talking about those who have infiltrated our fine shores and elsewhere as well? Or just those living in ‘Arab’ states?

S_ _ _ W _ _ 

😎😁😂👍

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

But I said I’m sure there are good Arabs, but as a whole many behave like a shower of shite, to each other and to other religions. I’m happy for folk to make their own minds up, my view is the Jews are much the lesser evil here. 

I would suggest you actually read up on the history of Palestine and Israel. The video links put up a few pages back are a start and are only 10 minutes long.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Winchester White said:

I would suggest you actually read up on the history of Palestine and Israel. The video links put up a few pages back are a start and are only 10 minutes long.

He’s made his mind up based on headlines over the years.

In depth analysis isn’t needed

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Aye. As @Spider rightly pointed out - you did use the word Most. 

Anyway - I'm just grateful us civilised Westerners have it all figured out and get to live in peace and harmony. Must be down to our forward thinking, purebred Christian heritage. 

Enjoy your Sunday afternoon fella. Watch out for those Arabs. 

1 hour ago, Ani said:

My missus starting talking about this today, I just said "leave it it too complex to discuss whilst walking the dog and neither of us know enough about" 

however she goes on a lot of conspiracy type sites, more because she is amused by how mad they are. On a number of anti vaxing sites she says people are genuinely comparing vaccine and masks being imposed by the Govt to the Israeli attacks on Palestine, apparently if we do not stand up to the Govt the same will happen here. I have no idea how that logic works . 

theres been a 10 foot high steel fence around the white house for almost six months because of what people write on twitter. 

who knows whats coming next.