Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Are you an expert though?

Are any of us?

He may be more aware than any of us- and as simplistic as his statement is, it might well have a fair degree of accuracy. 

In its basic form, as long as I've been old enough to watch and understand the news when this shit rears its head, its always certain Muslim countries and groups denouncing the existence of Israel and kicking off with each other.

The pictures we can see of the behaviour of respective groups in our nation are all of a particularly nature.

It's no wonder Israel behaves so belligerently towards them, and ignores UN rulings. Of course that just prolongues the issue, but if Egypt can do it, so can others.

Leave the daft fuckers to it.

I even saw 3 girls at Alton towers today with Palestinian flags facepainted onto their cheeks.

A few weeks ago they’d have Sarah Everard’s name there instead. (Bet they can’t even remember her name by now)

Its just cool on the socials innit.

Might as well have a massive cunt off between fans of Corrie and Eastenders.

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

I even saw 3 girls at Alton towers today with Palestinian flags facepainted onto their cheeks.

A few weeks ago they’d have Sarah Everard’s name there instead. (Bet they can’t even remember her name by now)

Seems to be a tad one sided considering all the footage today

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Sonia’s gash face painted on their cheeks?

• Members

Resolved to just stay on the football comments but seeing some of this shit would provoke the comatose.

Boil it all down. Countries dominated by Islam are, in the main, behind the western world in virtually everything - certainly standard of living. Held back by their primitive faith (don't educate females anyone? How about a little FGM?) much is still at donkey and cart transport/shitting in a hole in the garden level. Is it any fucking wonder they are invading Europe illegally in ever increasing numbers?

Israel can and will defend itself. Those Palestinians who offer succour to likes of Hezbollah and Hamas shouldn't be surprised when a far stronger, far more sophisticated force racks up a scorecard of 20 to one; 50 to one or 100 to one. Fucking thick if you keep taking odds like that against you. Still, taking it to its natural conclusion............

Anyway, it will never be resolved. Eradicate religion and there may be a slim chance. Other than that, some of us have seen this over and over again. Same cycle. Kick off. Get smashed. Build up some sort of inaccurate capability again over a decade or so. Kick off....etc.

What sickens me is those cunts behaving like that, with apparently no fear of challenge or retribution, in a Manchester Shopping Centre. Oh, for a 100 football lads to have come charging around the corner and kicked the cowardly cunts to a pulp.

I see the site feminazi is firmly in the camp of the Palestinians. I wonder how he balances that with his bra burning?

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Resolved to just stay on the football comments but seeing some of this shit would provoke the comatose.

Boil it all down. Countries dominated by Islam are, in the main, behind the western world in virtually everything - certainly standard of living. Held back by their primitive faith (don't educate females anyone? How about a little FGM?) much is still at donkey and cart transport/shitting in a hole in the garden level. Is it any fucking wonder they are invading Europe illegally in ever increasing numbers?

Israel can and will defend itself. Those Palestinians who offer succour to likes of Hezbollah and Hamas shouldn't be surprised when a far stronger, far more sophisticated force racks up a scorecard of 20 to one; 50 to one or 100 to one. Fucking thick if you keep taking odds like that against you. Still, taking it to its natural conclusion............

Anyway, it will never be resolved. Eradicate religion and there may be a slim chance. Other than that, some of us have seen this over and over again. Same cycle. Kick off. Get smashed. Build up some sort of inaccurate capability again over a decade or so. Kick off....etc.

What sickens me is those cunts behaving like that, with apparently no fear of challenge or retribution, in a Manchester Shopping Centre. Oh, for a 100 football lads to have come charging around the corner and kicked the cowardly cunts to a pulp.

I see the site feminazi is firmly in the camp of the Palestinians. I wonder how he balances that with his bra burning?

I think the first 6 words of your 4 th para sum it up. 

To argue that one side is right and without blame ( not aimed at Bolty) in a dispute that has been going on for years is just not true. 

I know very little about the whole situation so can not be on a 'side' but look at the link below a 10 year old kid. Utterly heartbreaking it says and kids being caught up in this clearly is.....but....watch it, is she really a random kid caught up in fear anger and desperation ? It seems almost stage managed and the fact that my cynicism about people involved in these disputes makes me think like that is pretty sad. 

Edited by Ani

1 hour ago, Ani said:

I think the first 6 words of your 4 th para sum it up. 

To argue that one side is right and without blame ( not aimed at Bolty) in a dispute that has been going on for years is just not true. 

I know very little about the whole situation so can not be on a 'side' but look at the link below a 10 year old kid. Utterly heartbreaking it says and kids being caught up in this clearly is.....but....watch it, is she really a random kid caught up in fear anger and desperation ? It seems almost stage managed and the fact that my cynicism about people involved in these disputes makes me think like that is pretty sad. 

This little girls plight is heart breaking, but do you not think Hamas are bombing Israel to provoke return fire and use the collateral damage such as this young girl as propaganda to further their cause, I do, the blame lies at the feet of Hamas.  

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

This little girls plight is heart breaking, but do you not think Hamas are bombing Israel to provoke return fire and use the collateral damage such as this young girl as propaganda to further their cause, I do, the blame lies at the feet of Hamas.  

Do you think Israeli soldiers shooting people leaving prayers were a factor in this ? I know you blame Hamas and the "Arabs". 
Do you think at any stage Israeli politicians have used Gaza to prop up their own popularity ? 

10 minutes ago, Ani said:

Do you think Israeli soldiers shooting people leaving prayers were a factor in this ? I know you blame Hamas and the "Arabs". 
Do you think at any stage Israeli politicians have used Gaza to prop up their own popularity ? 

Stop bombing Israel and it goes away, Hamas putting kids in harms way for propaganda purposes does happen, the blame lies with Hamas and indoctrination of people obviously starts young.  I don’t like some of the stuff the Israelis do, but Hamas are the catalyst for the Israeli retaliation and while your political goal is to annihilate Israel and Jews and Palestinians continue vote to keep Hamas in power, then the nett result is always going to be misery & death for Palestinians.

I’m going to read up on Hamas and whether they are democratically clean, because I have a suspicion normal thinking folk wouldn’t vote for the status quo. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Looks like there’s been no election since 2005 but one is being planned this year, Hamas and Fatah at each other’s throats is yet another Islamic civil war, until conflicting Islamic groups negotiate round a table seek a peaceful settlement and the Palestinian people have the opportunity to a free and fair vote &  choose a different path and move away from Hamas or any party that wants the eradication of Israel then this ain’t going away. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Looks like there’s been no election since 2005 but one is being planned this year, until the Palestinian people have the opportunity to a free and fair vote & they choose a different path and move away from Hamas then this ain’t going away. 

You do realise that Hamas are the opposition , technically, in Palestine?

An election would probably see them get voted in.

You need to read further than the opening paragraph on Wiki

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

You do realise that Hamas are the opposition , technically, in Palestine?

An election would probably see them get voted in.

You need to read further than the opening paragraph on Wiki

Stop being a knob, I know that’s not easy for you, but do try. I’ve read a number of articles, to get a balanced view. Mainly this one.

https://ecfr.eu/publication/back-to-democracy-europe-hamas-and-the-palestinian-elections/

but  also articles about Abbas and the Hamas leader. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Stop being a knob, I know that’s not easy for you, but do try. I’ve read a number of articles, to get a balanced view. Mainly this one.

https://ecfr.eu/publication/back-to-democracy-europe-hamas-and-the-palestinian-elections/

but  also articles about Abbas and the Hamas leader. 

Look at you, reading EU publications 🇬🇧🇬🇧

My point stands, elections give Hamas a platform. Few posts back, you were keen for them to be obliterated.

Thats all.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Look at you, reading EU publications 🇬🇧🇬🇧

My point stands, elections give Hamas a platform. Few posts back, you were keen for them to be obliterated.

Thats all.

Give then a platform and let the Palestinian people choose, let’s hope it’s regulated & fair election (have my doubts it will be) I have faith that if Palestinian people get the chance they’ll vote for a peaceful conclusion and obliterate Hamas from within. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Gone then a platform and let the Palestinian people chose, let’s hope it’s regulated & fair election (have my doubts it will be) I have faith that if Palestinian people get the chance they’ll vote for a peaceful conclusion and obliterate Hamas from within. 

You might be right.

Sinn Fein barely get a sniff at election time in Ulster.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

You might be right.

Sinn Fein barely get a sniff at election time in Ulster.

I think if Sinn Fein took up the armed struggle again and had the policy of obliteration of the United Kingdom then they’d lose votes. I think Hamas might do well to look at how peace has been achieved in Northern Ireland, sadly I don’t think Hamas want peace. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think if Sinn Fein took up the armed struggle again and had the policy of obliteration of the United Kingdom then they’d lose votes. I think Hamas might do well to look at how peace has been achieved in Northern Ireland, sadly I don’t think Hamas want peace. 

Correct, they don’t.

They're cunts who genuinely need wiping out. Which is why giving them a platform sounds dangerous.

My gut instinct is to leave them all to it.

8 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

The problem is, both sides have become so entrenched in their views they have both gone to the extremes.

Yitzhak Rabin had peace within his grasp, look how that ended.

The problem is one side has the eradication of the other as a central pillar. That’s why I back israel in protecting their people over some rag bag outfit who’ve actually made their peoples life worse than it needs be. Let’s hope the Palestinian people get shut when an election is called.