Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

59 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Why are you on either side... 

Same question to everyone. 

Israel. Simply because the world would be alot safer and peaceful without Islam.

On another note... my daughter (12) asked if her (muslim) friend from school could sleep over on Friday. When I said she could she replied " OK... but her parents have said you're not allowed to drink alcohol or have any in the house while she is here".

Cheeky bastards. My house my rules. You lot think any different?

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Israel. Simply because the world would be alot safer and peaceful without Islam.

On another note... my daughter (12) asked if her (muslim) friend from school could sleep over on Friday. When I said she could she replied " OK... but her parents have said you're not allowed to drink alcohol or have any in the house while she is here".

I don't drink..

I'd still say "fook that"...

• Members
10 hours ago, Ani said:

He is saying that you can dislike the actions of the State of Israel without being anti Semitic. 

In the same way you can dislike the actions of Hamas without being anti Islam. 

Bugger off Ani. I've been trying to get that fucker to bite for years now. Not you. :roll:

• Members
3 hours ago, stevieb said:

Most will shy away from answering but I'll give you my two bobs worth.

For reasons similar to those stated by wanderer1984, I am on the side of Israel. A myriad of reasons including the fact that they have a stark choice - fight or be exterminated. Further, as far as these military confrontations go, they never start it (but certainly finish it).

I then look at Manchester Arena; World Trade Centre; Lee Rigby; London Bridge stabbings; Islamic State; The 'Beatles'; female genital mutilation; grooming gangs and hundreds if not thousands of cruel, murderous and heartless acts carried out in the name of that primitive faith or 'because of the Palestine situation'.

The mantra 'my enemies enemy is my friend' looms large.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Cheeky bastsrds indeed 

For the sake of your daughter id let them think that is the case 

But then get leathered once they're asleep 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, stevieb said:

So far, the two respondents to this question look to be anti£Islam rather than pro-Judaism. 

I had a pal in college who used to spout off occasionally about his Palestinian homeland being eroded by Israeli folk. This was in around 1984. Difference then was not every Muslim used to similarly complain. A Saudi Muslim or a Moroccan Muslim didn’t give a flying fuck about the plight of a Palestinian Muslim.

Things changed over the next 30-40 years and it seems to have changed to a case of kick one, they’ll all limp. 

Dangerous world we leave to our children.

17 minutes ago, Zico said:

Cheeky bastsrds indeed 

For the sake of your daughter id let them think that is the case 

But then get leathered once they're asleep 

Yeah... probably won't drink anyway but the sheer arrogance to even stipulate that is bonkers.

5 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Yeah... probably won't drink anyway but the sheer arrogance to even stipulate that is bonkers.

It’s not arrogance. It’s their belief and their prerogative. You can refuse as is your right also. 

9 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

I've answered your questions. You just ask more and more because you don't get the answer you want to hear.

Its obvious what side you're on. All your sympathy is for Palestine. No shame in that but at least have the balls to admit it.

No evidence then? Just more shite. Do you make a habit of going around accussing folk of being terrorist sympathisers? Probably something you need to back up first or you just end up sounding like a tit 😁

I do have sympathy for the Palestinians that have been kicked out of their homes. All you've done is twisted that to say that it means I'm siding with Palestine on the whole issue. Try reading what people write fella.

Edited by London Wanderer

I do not know enough to take a side, but seeing Paul Pogba carrying a Palestinian flag gets me tending to the Israeli side. 

Seriously the idea you have to have a side is half the problem, you can be neutral and support the idea that ALL lives matter, or is that an issue anymore? 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

It’s not arrogance. It’s their belief and their prerogative. You can refuse as is your right also. 

It might be their belief, but dictating to someone else your beliefs is out of order.

That's part of the issue with those refusing the vaccine.

Be more respectful just to tell the daughter no, and explain why.

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, Ani said:

I do not know enough to take a side, but seeing Paul Pogba carrying a Palestinian flag gets me tending to the Israeli side. 

Seriously the idea you have to have a side is half the problem, you can be neutral and support the idea that ALL lives matter, or is that an issue anymore? 

You fucking lunatic.

Pick a side , and make sure you’re prepared for the snooty righteousness / aggressive patronising depending on which you choose.

For a religion of peace, trouble doesn’t half follow them around.

Theres not a walk of normal life Islam doesn’t have issue with or cause trouble in.

Its their way or the highway. Their religion creates the most selfish demographic of people on the planet by a country mile. 

35 minutes ago, Spider said:

You fucking lunatic.

Pick a side , and make sure you’re prepared for the snooty righteousness / aggressive patronising depending on which you choose.

The arrogance of blokes on a football message board in Bolton picking a side in something as complicated as that and that has been going on for as long as it is, is pretty astounding.

Experts on the failings of Lennon and Freedman and Arab/Israeli relations going back decades?

You might want to turn your obviously massive intellects to summat useful.

Cancer still needs curing lads.

I’m not picking sides and neither should anyone else. 

Over here this will just be another excuse for Islamic extremists to attack us and the West with a back drop of left leaning liberals saying it’s not all their fault.

People over hijacking their cause with support when the people they are backing would annihilate them in a second if they could. 

This is their problem, has been for 100 years, leave the cunts to it.

• Site Supporter

I do understand what people are saying - a Jewish terrorist has never blown himself up or flown a plane into a building (if you believe the American version of 9/11 of course), whereas islamic nutters are still very much a threat.

However, this particular scrap is different. It’s also got fuck all to do with me.

Its easy to see why people side with Israel, but the reasons for doing so are a bit binary.

1 hour ago, Ani said:

Didn't some filthy Manc players have the flag upside down ? Imagine that if it was the 'racist to fly' Union flag 😳 🇬🇧 

21 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

The arrogance of blokes on a football message board in Bolton picking a side in something as complicated as that and that has been going on for as long as it is, is pretty astounding.

Experts on the failings of Lennon and Freedman and Arab/Israeli relations going back decades?

You might want to turn your obviously massive intellects to summat useful.

Cancer still needs curing lads.

Talking of cancer. A good friend of mine (52) went to the hospital 7 weeks ago complaining of hip pain. They did some tests..... said all is fine. 

It worsened so went back a second time and a third. All is fine.

His behaviour at home started to change..  mood swings, lashing out for no apparent reason. Lost about a stone in weight too. 

Goes back to hospital 10 days a go. His body is riddeled with cancer. Kidney, lung, spine, tumour on the brain the lot. 

Nothing they can do for him, a week at most. Sending him home today to spend his last days with his daughter and wife.

Poor bugger .... fifty fucking two.

On a slightly positive note. The hospital let his wife take their dog in yesterday. Class