Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Talking of cancer. A good friend of mine (52) went to the hospital 7 weeks ago complaining of hip pain. They did some tests..... said all is fine. 

It worsened so went back a second time and a third. All is fine.

His behaviour at home started to change..  mood swings, lashing out for no apparent reason. Lost about a stone in weight too. 

Goes back to hospital 10 days a go. His body is riddeled with cancer. Kidney, lung, spine, tumour on the brain the lot. 

Nothing they can do for him, a week at most. Sending him home today to spend his last days with his daughter and wife.

Poor bugger .... fifty fucking two.

On a slightly positive note. The hospital let his wife take their dog in yesterday. Class

Goodness me. How did they miss all that 3 times??

Shit news mate, really really shit.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Goodness me. How did they miss all that 3 times??

Shit news mate, really really shit.

Fuck knows mate. Two hospitals around here. Withybush (Haverfordwest) the ones that missed it and has a reputation for being shocking. The other a few more miles the other way Glangwili (Carmarthen) where he ended up.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

I do understand what people are saying - a Jewish terrorist has never blown himself up or flown a plane into a building (if you believe the American version of 9/11 of course), whereas islamic nutters are still very much a threat.

However, this particular scrap is different. It’s also got fuck all to do with me.

Its easy to see why people side with Israel, but the reasons for doing so are a bit binary.

Jewish terrorists have killed plenty of  British soldiers in the past, more than Arab terrorist have in that dispute 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Jewish terrorists have killed plenty of  British soldiers in the past, more than Arab terrorist have in that dispute 

I don't honestly know. I imagine it's probably true.

I'd sooner our soldiers were here to defend us rather than stand in the crossfire of a religious squabble 2000 miles away.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Spider said:

I don't honestly know. I imagine it's probably true.

I'd sooner our soldiers were here to defend us rather than stand in the crossfire of a religious squabble 2000 miles away.

Aye, so would I, it was more the surprise at people being so pro Israel given the history, enemy of my enemy was used, that means you’d be pro Palestinian in the past and shows why taking sides is futile in that dispute 

4 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

@London Wanderer must of missed that bit you big dick end. 

Big dick end 😆  sounds like a ten year old trying to swear in the playground.

So you're admitting you were talking shite then I take it? 

Out of interest, why should I take note? What have I accused you of that you're obviously not?

Edited by London Wanderer

2 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Fuck knows mate. Two hospitals around here. Withybush (Haverfordwest) the ones that missed it and has a reputation for being shocking. The other a few more miles the other way Glangwili (Carmarthen) where he ended up. 

Sorry to hear this fella. Awful disease. 

25 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Anyone seen Angela raynor getting put in her place today in the HOC? 

You would think you would get your house in order before leveling accusations at others 😬😬

Absolutely annihilated......even put her mask on half way through to hide her blushes and for once silent big gob 😄 🤣 

Why did she go dressed as a Tiffany tribute though ?

2 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Big dick end 😆  sounds like a ten year old trying to swear in the playground.

So you're admitting you were talking shite then I take it? 

Out of interest, why should I take note? What have I accused you of that you're obviously not?

Because you're no more of a terrorist sympathiser then I am a racist. 

It got your back up because its obviously not true. Something you should take note of, or brush it off like I do. Basically a taste of your own medicine. Not sure why you need everything explaining. 

Just banter..... remember.

1 hour ago, wanderer1984 said:

It got your back up because its obviously not true. Something you should take note of, or brush it off like I do. Basically a taste of your own medicine. Not sure why you need everything explaining. 

You are anti Muslim though are nt you ? Based on you saying the world would be a safer place without Islam 

Edited by Ani

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, mickbrown said:

The arrogance of blokes on a football message board in Bolton picking a side in something as complicated as that and that has been going on for as long as it is, is pretty astounding.

Experts on the failings of Lennon and Freedman and Arab/Israeli relations going back decades?

You might want to turn your obviously massive intellects to summat useful.

Cancer still needs curing lads.

People in discussions. Just like they do in pubs, at work etc. Been going on for centuries. 

No one makes anyone contribute. 

5 minutes ago, Ani said:

You are anti Muslim though are nt you ? Based on you saying the world would be a safer place without Islam 

To be fair the world would be safer without religion full stop but then I'm sure we'd find other things to fight about - politics, the environment, football, kabaddi, knitting, anything where one person believes something different to somebody else really 

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Absolutely annihilated......even put her mask on half way through to hide her blushes and for once silent big gob 😄 🤣 

Why did she go dressed as a Tiffany tribute though ?

No idea of the background but I love watching people getting schooled in meetings. But it did feel like a scripted response, prefer when folk do it off the cuff. 

1 minute ago, dave2980 said:

To be fair the world would be safer without religion full stop but then I'm sure we'd find other things to fight about - politics, the environment, football, kabaddi, knitting, anything where one person believes something different to somebody else really 

I agree so saying world is safer without religion is not singling one specific group. 

For instance , 'right bunch of cunts on here' is one thing but saying ' @miamiwhiteis a cunt' is another , but are true but only one is antimiamist . 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Ani said:

No idea of the background but I love watching people getting schooled in meetings. But it did feel like a scripted response, prefer when folk do it off the cuff. 

If an urgent question is tabled, then there isn't a great deal of time to prepare a script.

Clearly enough to find out about Rayner's donations though... :)

2 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

My back ain't up fella. I was just disagreeing with your one sided stance. Then you couldn't answer any of the questions so responded with the insults & other accusations.

Taste of my own medicine? When did I jokingly call you a racist?

Edited by London Wanderer

54 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

My back ain't up fella. I was just disagreeing with your one sided stance. Then you couldn't answer any of the questions so responded with the insults & other accusations.

Taste of my own medicine? When did I jokingly call you a racist?

Playground stuff this. Read your posts again to put your mind at rest. 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Ani said:

I said it would be safer and more peaceful. I stand by that. Do you not agree? I don't dislike or hate a person based on their religion.

38 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

I said it would be safer and more peaceful. I stand by that. Do you not agree? I don't dislike or hate a person based on their religion.

I think the world would safer and more peaceful without any relegion.