Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Boohoo & new 21’ Home Kit

Pilot_wanderer

On 13/05/2021 at 22:50, tkonion said:

Weren't the Boohoo boys interested in buying the hotel when we were in administration? If so perhaps that's the connection this time.

I imagine the offices and hotel will be of interest. Good location 

• Site Supporter

If they can find a temporary structure strong enough for the security required it would mean once the club moves back up the league and needs the car park back they can then look for an alternative. 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

If they can find a temporary structure strong enough for the security required it would mean once the club moves back up the league and needs the car park back they can then look for an alternative. 

Could build it on a raised level like that block of restaurants near Burger King on Middlebrook so as not to lose any parking spaces and everyone’s a winner?

On 13/05/2021 at 12:51, tomski said:

If that’s true I’d be a big fan of us pioneering going back to 2 year kits

It is true. Asked in Bolton Central when the away kit was being reduced. 

" it's not , we understand it is being used next season"

Spent my well earned on one of those training hoodys .

£22.50 well worth it . Full Zip ; zip pockets , embroidered badge and bwfc ( on hood)

Just right for home games and for winding up.the " fucking tic's" in The Brewery Tap.

On a side note the " Boohoo" home kit will have an under- boob option with added sparkles  

5 hours ago, embankment said:

Spent my well earned on one of those training hoodys .

£22.50 well worth it . Full Zip ; zip pockets , embroidered badge and bwfc ( on hood)

Just right for home games and for winding up.the " fucking tic's" in The Brewery Tap.

On a side note the " Boohoo" home kit will have an under- boob option with added sparkles  

Excellent 

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Are people actually being serious about the prospect of boohoo building a warehouse on the car park? 

You’re mixing up the words prospect and possibility 

On 16/05/2021 at 09:14, Escobarp said:

Are people actually being serious about the prospect of boohoo building a warehouse on the car park? 

Given they've not long increased the size of the one in Burnley it's very unlikely they're interested in building any sort of warehouse or offices anywhere up north.

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

When is the Stadium up for naming rights and sponsorship, we can't be getting fuck all off the University and its a shit name.

The Boohoo Arena as a great ring to it 😁

"We saw you cry at the Reebok" would have a whole new meaning!

On 16/05/2021 at 04:01, embankment said:

If this is true I’d be absolutely astonished. Especially in the day and age of clubs changing the home every season too. Absolutely no qualms from me if so though; besides wanting to pick it up for cheap. 

Would mean Macron are here to stay as our kit manufacturers. Given the way they put a nod to history into kits (indented red rose, elephant, 97/98 remake kits, red & blue this season etc.), it’s much better than getting some teamwear Adidas bullshit that takes two minutes to come up with. 

A redesign of the 96/97 jade kit would potentially outsell this seasons. 

• Members
5 hours ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

If this is true I’d be absolutely astonished. Especially in the day and age of clubs changing the home every season too. Absolutely no qualms from me if so though; besides wanting to pick it up for cheap. 

Would mean Macron are here to stay as our kit manufacturers. Given the way they put a nod to history into kits (indented red rose, elephant, 97/98 remake kits, red & blue this season etc.), it’s much better than getting some teamwear Adidas bullshit that takes two minutes to come up with. 

A redesign of the 96/97 jade kit would potentially outsell this seasons. 

Kits are a money spinner and sports firms want to be competing every year. There will be a new one 

• Members
3 minutes ago, embankment said:

I agree with your remarks Rudy . All I was doing was relaying what the guy said to me.

Oh I know mate. Think we’ll be trying to make all the money we can, probably be a 3rd kit as well