Biggish Dave

• Site Supporter

Championship

Bournemouth, Swansea, Brentford, Barnsley

L1

Blackpool, Sunderland, Lincoln, Oxford

L2

Morecambe, Tranny, Newport, FGR

who are we going for? I’m sure most couldn’t really give a toss but some good money available if you get all 3 right.

I’ve gone Barnsley, Sunderland and Newport

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Championship

Bournemouth, Swansea, Brentford, Barnsley

L1

Blackpool, Sunderland, Lincoln, Oxford

L2

Morecambe, Tranny, Newport, FGR

who are we going for? I’m sure most couldn’t really give a toss but some good money available if you get all 3 right.

I’ve gone Barnsley, Sunderland and Newport

Championship - Anyone but Brentford. For some reason I haven’t been there.

L1 - Keep Blackpool down. Always a belting day out.

L2 - Morecambe. Two reasons; they’ll have beaten Trashmere on their way and I’d love to see how they cope with a few thousand Whites wanting tickets.

Now we're cemented & up revelling in our promotion... I'm going to take great fucking pleasure in sitting back & watching other teams bottle the play offs 😆. I've stuck some money on a Barnsley/Oxford/Morecambe treble & a Bournemouth/Sunderland/Newport treble. Don't really give a shit who actually does go up though along as it isn't trannymare, Hill getting the chop is a disappointment though it would have been funny watching him get banged 5-1 in the first leg & dropping some bollocks like "We've not been defeated, this is a learning curve... we may have lost the match but we haven't lost the war. We don't look at the scoreboard... we're on a journey" with his fucking hot vimto in his hand 🤡

Would like Sunderland to go up; not a good away game and finances they will be a bigger threat next season.

Swansea would be best from Championship; keep the minnows down.

And FGR would be good; just a few miles down the road for me and they will struggle next year. wouldn’t mind Morecambe though

Could really do with Sunderland going up. 

I really fancy Newport for an away day for some reason. Morecambe too obviously. Think Morecambe will do it.

I’d hate Bournemouth to go back up. Quite fancy Barnsley with their momentum. 

Edited by BWFC_LOVE

Quite like Barnsley to go up, they seem to have the least money.

Blackpool are the form team in Div 1 & i've been there enough ( the last game there was pretty flat ), so they can go.

Not that bothered from Div 2, even as much as i despise Tranmere, i quite like games with a bit of an edge. Any will do !!

If I had to pick three it would be Brentford, Lincoln and Tranmere.    Hope I’m wrong with Tranmere, but they’re binned KH and because of the way it was done they’ll be the most fired up to prove to the ex-gaffer wrong for upsetting the dressing room.   I’ll probably watch them all, but won’t get excited about it, means nothing to me.

I'm not arsed about the Championship....

League One - I'd prefer Sunderland, it's a horrible bleak place, like Radcliffe...

League Two - definitely not Trampere or the Vegans. So Morecambe or Newport? At a push, I'll go Morecambe....

• Moderators
1 hour ago, jeep said:

I'm not arsed about the Championship....

League One - I'd prefer Sunderland, it's a horrible bleak place, like Radcliffe...

League Two - definitely not Trampere or the Vegans. So Morecambe or Newport? At a push, I'll go Morecambe....

Yeah

Newports a drag and a shithole