Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FA cup

RUREADY2ROLL

9 hours ago, bolton va va said:

Henderson should be the first choice in the England midfield........of the more creative players, i'd pick Grealish & Foden.

I'd not let Grealish cross the threshold of the England camp unless he was a painter & decorator come to do the changing rooms, Pikey twat.

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

Foden has been playing right wing for Citeh but he could play anywhere he's that good. Would love to see him dictating the pace of the game in the middle of the park but Southgate won't do that imo.

Stones and Maguire aren't a great centre-back pairing so I can understand Southgate wanting to play Rice and Henderson together and having just one creative midfielder.

That will most likely be Mason Mount, Southgate loves Mount.

Then Foden will probably right wing, Kane obviously striker. Left wing is a toss up between Sterling, Grealish, Rashford and Sancho.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

I'd not let Grealish cross the threshold of the England camp unless he was a painter & decorator come to do the changing rooms, Pikey twat.

Southgate has been saved a problem by Grealish being injured. The lad carries Villa on his own & should be an England cert but Southgate wouldn't have played him.