Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Secret shagging club at Regent Road golf course

Rudy

• Members

Months back I was walking the dogs through the golf course and near a bench on the floor, was a empty bottle of wine and ky jelly lube.

Last week my neighbour said to me he was gutted he can’t walk around the golf course in the day anymore because  it was a nice walk, apart from the time he was wrestling a condom out of his dogs mouth 

This morning I was walking along the path, dogs in front of me and a couple out of nowhere had joined the path and were  moving quite sharpish 😁

Two questions

who on here was it ?

is this club accepting new members?

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Months back I was walking the dogs through the golf course and near a bench on the floor, was a empty bottle of wine and ky jelly lube.

Last week my neighbour said to me he was gutted he can’t walk around the golf course in the day anymore because  it was a nice walk, apart from the time he was wrestling a condom out of his dogs mouth 

This morning I was walking along the path, dogs in front of me and a couple out of nowhere had joined the path and were  moving quite sharpish 😁

Two questions

who on here was it ?

As the only witness, you must - under WW kangaroo court rules - join the list of suspects.

And @bolton_blondie is right, you’re not warming her up right if you need KY.

Unless you were going straight up the chimney.

Edited by Spider

• Members
16 minutes ago, Spider said:

As the only witness, you must - under WW kangaroo court rules - join the list of suspects.

And @bolton_blondie is right, you’re not warming her up right if you need KY.

Unless you were going straight up the chimney.

Of course I’m going straight up the chimney, I’m a gentleman 

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Two questions

who on here was it ?

Get @Zicoon the case

He's good at covert surveillance of couples shagging

• Members
20 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Sorry Rudy - you mention "months back"

Can I please ask why this wasn't brought to our attention in a more timely manner?

Waiting for a bit of time to pass making sure arse raping didn’t appear in the local news. Don’t want to be a witness to that trial

9 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Be woofters if KY is involved Shirley 

You seem to know a bit about this 

2 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Once had a shag on Longsight Golf Course after a night at The Crofters so got me a bit nostalgic this, might have to have a walk down to Regent Road to see what's going on.

If there are any trannies going at it please let @Underpantsknow he will be along for his “lunch break”