Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non-Binary, gender fluid, they/them

Spider

44 minutes ago, Ani said:

I think though there is a world of difference between someone born in the wrong body then someone who chooses not be identified as male/female. 

I agree, you are right, but those who are born in the "wrong body" can and do come in for a pretty hard time as well as those who choose not to identify as male/female.

Somebody at Mrs Sweeps work is in the process of changing from boy to girl (he who is now a she) is actually going full monty, and having the works done and getting her cock lobbed off. Obviously everybody is WFH at the minute, but when they were in the office, "she" refused to use the mens toilets, even though she still has a cock, and would only use the ladies.....which most of the women in the office were not overly happy about. It's a right HR minefield as well

3 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I agree, you are right, but those who are born in the "wrong body" can and do come in for a pretty hard time as well as those who choose not to identify as male/female.

Somebody at Mrs Sweeps work is in the process of changing from boy to girl (he who is now a she) is actually going full monty, and having the works done and getting her cock lobbed off. Obviously everybody is WFH at the minute, but when they were in the office, "she" refused to use the mens toilets, even though she still has a cock, and would only use the ladies.....which most of the women in the office were not overly happy about. It's a right HR minefield as well

I agree, I think the sad thing is like with so many other things you always think those in need of support do not get it because focus is given to the others, as you say it gets lumped together and ridiculed and then maybe worse of all they think I am not like that so are more scared to address their issues/challenges. 
Imagine a teenage lad thinking 'I am in the wrong body' but instead of advice and guidance there X number of no mark celebs claiming anything to get their name in the paper . 

11 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Becomes a bit niche when they have the old fella lobbed off. Rules out the tranny shaggers really. Leave it on and give themselves more chance of finding someone.  Unless they find another one similar and they just rub scars to get themselves off 

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Can understand not wanting he or she, but if they don't like 'it' (again understandable) then why not make up their own?

Seems to be the trend these days.

"Known non-binary"- shortened to knob?

Or non-knob

I think its up to an individual and is no concern of anyone else's. People who call them freaks or attention seeking twats, generally says more about them.

There is a debate to be had around femininity and lived experienced that shouldn't be shut down as being transphobic. JK Rowling wrote a really good blog on it, and Greer had a strong position on it.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

Part of the transition process involves living the life as the opposite sex, before getting any surgery.

I would assume that means going in the bogs of the sex you're transitioning to.

28 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Part of the transition process involves living the life as the opposite sex, before getting any surgery.

I would assume that means going in the bogs of the sex you're transitioning to.

Correct, this person was attending work and there was never a peep out of him during his first two years or so at the company, then apparently he decides to tell work that he is transitioning to a she. Immediately she starts to come to work dressed as a woman. She was supposed to be going over to Thailand for the old "cut and shut" operation last year, but obviously that didn't happen. Anyway, Mrs Sweep hasn't seen her for over a year, and doesn't know what she looks or behaves like now, but apparently she's still for going over to have the opp as soon as she can, even though it cots a fortune because she'd have to wait years and years to have it done here apparently

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

I think its up to an individual and is no concern of anyone else's. People who call them freaks or attention seeking twats, generally says more about them.

There is a debate to be had around femininity and lived experienced that shouldn't be shut down as being transphobic. JK Rowling wrote a really good blog on it, and Greer had a strong position on it.

Agreed.

JK Rowling has had dogs abuse from the 'trans community' ever since.  There is the need for a sensible debate on this, particularly around self identification, but Govt departments and businesses are terrified of saying ir doing the wrong thing and getting the resultant backlash.

Just now, Duck Egg said:

Agreed.

JK Rowling has had dogs abuse from the 'trans community' ever since.  There is the need for a sensible debate on this, particularly around self identification, but Govt departments and businesses are terrified of saying ir doing the wrong thing and getting the resultant WOKE backlash.

EFA

14 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Aye but even the woke lot spend money.  Businesses can't afford to upset or alienate anyone at the moment 

I think an anti woke bar would go down a storm. Where folk can just say what they want without some fucking numpty tutting in faux outrage 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I think an anti woke bar would go down a storm. Where folk can just say what they want without some fucking numpty tutting in faux outrage 

Yeah you should be able to take drugs, shag whores, fight, eat raw meat get pissed and drive home. 

• Members

What about sports

can a man have the change and become an MMA fighter in the women’s  division? 

Could ronaldo become a lass join the WSL and score 200 goals a season?

Edited by Rudy

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

What about sports

can a man have the change and become an MMA fighter in the women’s  division? 

Could ronaldo become a lass join the WSL and score 200 goals a season?

Which Ronaldo?

Jamie Pollock couldnt