Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pulling Your Own Teeth Out.

leigh white

22 minutes ago, leigh white said:

With all the tugging and twisting it's not all that far from coming out, just those roots what are bigger than the actual 

Make sure it comes out in one piece .

Serious shit if it doesn't. 

Then plenty of warm salt water for the next few days.

Gargle like a bride on her wedding night.

Seriously get someone to look at it.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

I believe there was an amateur dentist in one of the terraced streets of Horwich. Didn’t he pull all his girlfriend’s teeth out while they were both high on drugs?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2496527.stm

Morris was talking about his girlfriend's body being dressed in a clown's costume and a witch taking her away through a wall.

Diminished responsibility, don't do drugs, case closed

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve been 3 times for appointments in last 6 week and back again next week for a scale and polish. Cant only be up here that they’re working as normal ?

Got seen to by my own dentist no problem. Subsequent referral took a bit of time, but getting into my own wasn't a problem. They're getting through folk steadily. 

Just have to ring and explain. 

8 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve been 3 times for appointments in last 6 week and back again next week for a scale and polish. Cant only be up here that they’re working as normal ?

nope, I rang for an appointment on Monday, and I'm in tomorrow for a check up and then in with the hygienist straight after

11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

So he can complain about Tories?

😄 🤣 😂 😆 

Was in Leigh earlier, asked in the boozer if there was a small fella, who stunk of whisky and was moaning about his peggies.

Bloke said they all stink of ale at the best of times and haven't got a full set between em 

• Site Supporter

dental practices are a set of bastards these days, bupa , my dentist buying everyone out.

then not sending out appointment reminders for nhs patients, so if you forget to make an appointment , boom your off the list and have to pay full price..WANKERS.

i was looking after my mum in her final few weeks , and didn't make an appointment , so kicked out of nhs scheme. 

cost me £165 for treatment last week.

whats the point of national insurance if you are forced to pay private

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

dental practices are a set of bastards these days, bupa , my dentist buying everyone out.

then not sending out appointment reminders for nhs patients, so if you forget to make an appointment , boom your off the list and have to pay full price..WANKERS.

i was looking after my mum in her final few weeks , and didn't make an appointment , so kicked out of nhs scheme. 

cost me £165 for treatment last week.

whats the point of national insurance if you are forced to pay private

I agree that the system needs more balance, that doesn't excuse such behaviour as this though, its just cunty.