Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pride month

globaldiver

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Good on em. We are only just out of the dark ages when it comes to all this.

Let em celebrate a bit of freedom. 

Shoves it to the backward religious nut jobs as well. 

I wonder how much correlation there would be between people who spout on about backward religious nut jobs who then also get annoyed about things like Pride ? 

• Members

“I find it incredible that LBGT, are winning in the discrimination olympics, they’ve only just come on the scene and already have had better treatment than blacks and Jews. 
If the police killed as many trans as black people in the last few years it would be considered a hate crime, black guys in Brooklyn are going to walking the streets in high heels just to stay safe” - Dave Chappelle

Anyone getting wound up by Gay Pride, Black History Month, MoBo Awards and so on needs to get a fucking grip of themselves.

If you don't like it, ignore it, there's enough other shit going on in the world that is worth getting mithered about.

39 minutes ago, Traf said:

Anyone getting wound up by Gay Pride, Black History Month, MoBo Awards and so on needs to get a fucking grip of themselves.

If you don't like it, ignore it, there's enough other shit going on in the world that is worth getting mithered about.

Yeah but but but what about Straight Pride, White History Month and MoWo Awards??

Just now, DazBob said:

Yeah but but but what about Straight Pride, White History Month and MoWo Awards??

White history is slowly being removed from the record books. 50 years it won’t exist and folk will wonder where we all came from 

• Members
31 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Docking station by any chance?

You jest but off the top of my head I’ve had 3 presents off the homosexual community for secret Santa. Aftershave, RL towel set, and Johnny marrs signed autobiography. Think it’s the big arse and tight shorts tbh