Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

spoke to happy, site wont be back anytime soon, run its course, more hassle than its worth for him

L/H White

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Me. 

Top when the world ended. De facto champion. 

13 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Did you ever get a hat trick of nips? Nope didn’t think so. I was making a late surge 

You even said on the Facebook you didn’t want to win by default so fuck off, I’m the winner. :D

• Site Supporter
Just now, stevieb said:

You should be. Spider has blacked up and is pretending to be you on there to woo Blondie

She’s already sent me a picture of her cans squashed against the shower door.

• Moderators
On 15/06/2021 at 13:35, Winchester White said:

Can he not just patch it up it kind of works again and hand Iver the reigns to someone else?

There are some techy types on here I think?

I could probably get it up and running on another hosting package somewhere if i was given access to "everything" and HW gave me a proper handover and spec of what server config would be needed to keep going

The issue would be who would be responsible for payments to keep it up and running    

No idea how much is made in terms of periodic donations, but i wouldn't want payment coming out of my bank account to then have to be covered by donations

7 minutes ago, Zico said:

I could probably get it up and running on another hosting package somewhere if i was given access to "everything" and HW gave me a proper handover and spec of what server config would be needed to keep going

The issue would be who would be responsible for payments to keep it up and running    

No idea how much is made in terms of periodic donations, but i wouldn't want payment coming out of my bank account to then have to be covered by donations

That's a very kind offer.
Perhaps more people would be inclined to chip in after this week's events.

Just now, Traf said:

I would for definite. Zico if you could price it up what it would take on a quarterly basis and we could go from there on the basis that each quarter it’s covered in advance by whatever mix of folk etc? Assuming of course HW is happy to hand over the reins 

1 minute ago, Traf said:

Aye, if folk know the costs for say a year of running the site, I'm sure we could get the money upfront

As a supporter of worthy BWFC causes I offered to get involved on the big boobies thread but I think Zico is obviously more IT savvy than me so if he's okay with this I'll definitely pay up. The only reason I haven't to date is because I don't have paypal and was going to offer a year in advance anyway.

Just let me know how much etc. etc... the site makes me smile and BWFC have some good times coming up.

Hope HW is okay.