Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

spoke to happy, site wont be back anytime soon, run its course, more hassle than its worth for him

L/H White

If we're doing a show of hands, then I would gladly throw a tenner a year in the pot, or twenty if that's what it was. Only reason I think I haven't thrown a penny in so far is cos I don't have PayPal and generally Internet illiterate. 

I may have only been posting for a year or so but lurked for ages. As others have said, felt strange last week not reading your lots tripe, tits and arguments 😁

• Site Supporter

We should be charged on a usage basis.

Those who contribute the most should pay less for providing the lurkers with free reading material.

Basically, we go behind a paywall like the Times, Telegraph etc.

I don’t see why Miami’s comedy gold and hard work - not to forget him constantly being on the ropes from all the booms - should be available FOC.

You pay £50 a year and get a discount based on posts and a rating from other users.

I’ll put together a more comprehensive plan later.

• Members
1 minute ago, Spider said:

Those who contribute the most should pay less for providing the lurkers with free reading material.

I don’t see why Miami’s comedy gold and hard work - not to forget him constantly being on the ropes from all the booms - should be available FOC.

You pay £50 a year and get a discount based on posts and a rating from other users.

My titty pics drive 80% of the lurking traffic to the site. The Lostock Elon Musk

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

My titty pics drive 80% of the lurking traffic to the site. The Lostock Elon Musk

It’s a combination of you, Zico with battlenips and Youri’s post-modern musings.

Though Miami probably fetches loads of twitter weirdos over too

• Members
Just now, Spider said:

It’s a combination of you, Zico with battlenips and Youri’s post-modern musings.

Though Miami probably fetches loads of twitter weirdos over too

I assume Youri has gone on a withnail style bender in the downtime 

• Members
19 minutes ago, Spider said:

Do wimmin get a discount?