Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

• Site Supporter

Top effort that. Dog will love you long time. 

Asked a butcher recently for any dog bones. He brought out a chuck of rib cage that the rib eyes etc had been removed from, separated them and bagged them up.

When we got home,  there was that much meat still left that I cut it off and made a casserole with it!

Still stuff for the dogs too.

I read today that we shouldn't eat more than 500g of any meat per week. I take this with a pinch of hypertension-ing salt but I would find a 1.5 kg lump of meat pretty boring and monotonous.

Wife's sister is a big meat eater, she is 15 yrs younger than me and has  just had half of her colon taken out because it was knackered and cancerous.

You are what you eat, be careful guys

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Dimron said:

I read today that we shouldn't eat more than 500g of any meat per week. I take this with a pinch of hypertension-ing salt but I would find a 1.5 kg lump of meat pretty boring and monotonous.

Wife's sister is a big meat eater, she is 15 yrs younger than me and has  just had half of her colon taken out because it was knackered and cancerous.

You are what you eat, be careful guys

I’ve barely eaten since. I think my intestines have gone on strike

• Members
36 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ve barely eaten since. I think my intestines have gone on strike

Probably an Italian parasite called Mario making you think you’re hungry

Speak to blondie she’ll get it out with some bacon and wd40

• Members
46 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Probably an Italian parasite called Mario making you think you’re hungry

Speak to blondie she’ll get it out with some bacon and wd40

He needs a suppository and his bowels stimulating with a finger or fist in extreme cases

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Covid Passports for pubs is doing the rounds

Not sure how they could implement it so I’m calling it a non starter 

Can you imagine a pub with a flat roof obeying that rule?

Anyway covid passports for pubs and no quarantine for double jabbed coming back from hols is just intended to get the youngsters and the anti vaxxers To get jabbed. We all know this. And tbf it makes sense I would do the same if asked how to get more folk to come forward.  

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Sorry if I've posted an insensitive reply

Not at all.. he's 7. Prone to coughs and has gets them quite often. I doubt he'd even know how to fake one. Daughters in year 6 and so she's got 1 day left in school,  she's absolute gutted..

As my wife's really not well, we're doing lots of LFTs because she's really vulnerable having already had it twice and still trying to recover.  

I start at s new job in September,  so have 1.5 weeks left at current place, ill manage one day now before the school closes so I'm also pretty miffed.. won't get to say bye to a lot of kids I've taught.. 

If the government think track and trace works their having a laugh. I've just isolated for 10 days. Got 2 phone calls a day to check up I was isolating. Here are the searching questions I faced. What's your year of birth. Are you isolating at the address on your passenger location form. Answer, yes. No more info asked for. Have your had your Pct tests, answer,yes. That was it. 

What the hell they got from that, exactly the same script every time they phoned. Apart from giving people a bit of work and pin money,it's a totally pointless exercise.