Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

That little girl from Germany crying at the football

kent_white

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

To be fair she probably isn't aware what was written on twitter about her, and £500 won't make any difference (no amount will)

Attention seeking and he'll probably pocket the lot

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Don't usually go for this type of thing - but I think this is tremendous! 

Just Giving page set up to show her that not all England fans are c*nts

Tried to post a link below but not sure if will work....?

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/litte-girl?utm_id=107&utm_term=mWNBQ9ead

I'm not so comfortable with any of this.

Good intentions (hopefully) but it shouldn’t be necessary. 

The money might be worth spending on finding and twatting the poor kid's abusers.

• Site Supporter

My old man took me to Notts Forest in the cup 1969 I think, mum made me wear a balaclava the twats on the back of the coach gave me dogs abuse about this balaclava, I'm still scarred could I get some money?

3 minutes ago, Good Knee said:

My old man took me to Notts Forest in the cup 1969 I think, mum made me wear a balaclava the twats on the back of the coach gave me dogs abuse about this balaclava, I'm still scarred could I get some money?

Write to her and ask for a cut... She'll probably reply "eff off tommy"

Edited by Dimron

2 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Gonna take little un to football. She skrikes all the time. I can retire at 34

I was thinking that too. Start pinching the back of my lads arm on 90 minutes. 

Anyway - hate seeing kids getting bullied. If it had been a grown man crying then open season. But I draw the line at calling what looks like a 7 year old girl a nazi slag.

Hope her family use some of the money for a trip to the UK and they give the remainder to a worthy cause. 

You heartless set of twats 😁

• Members
3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I was thinking that too. Start pinching the back of my lads arm on 90 minutes. 

Anyway - hate seeing kids getting bullied. If it had been a grown man crying then open season. But I draw the line at calling what looks like a 7 year old girl a nazi slag.

Hope her family use some of the money for a trip to the UK and they give the remainder to a worthy cause. 

You heartless set of twats 😁

I’m not condoning her being called any names but the term Nazi Slag made me laugh 

• Site Supporter

So this £25k

Who withdraws the cash?

Does the bloke who set it up have control?

And does the German bloke know he’s “due” this money?

I mean, if it was my daughter, and a random German fella contacted me and said we should go halves, I’d be up for that.

It fucking stinks. And it’s proper gay.

If this English lad was that bothered, he should have sent £500 of his own money the creepy, noncey cunt.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

What a time to be alive

Spot on. I’m amazed by those offended the money has been raised yet equally amazed at those spunking money at it. 

A poor do people cheering a little girl but a whip round doesn’t feel right to reflect the situation as compared to others.

Crazy times 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Fucking he'll, if we were all given money for crying at the football, us Bolton fans want back pay, there's millions to be had here, anyone know a good Solicitor 🥲

Definitely this.

I can see it now. Groups of solicitors no longer chasing us for “Been injured in a workplace accident?” or “Been subjected to a botched surgical procedure?”

Now it’ll be, “Have you come away from a sporting event which upset you?” Call Sawyer Cumming Solicitors.

I don’t like to see kids upset,but you couldn’t make it up - Ooooh my team lost at football and i was so upset that i cwied - it’s ok “hun” heres £24k to make you happy again. Jesus wept,i should be owed fucking £millions after the pain and suffering i’ve had to endure being a Bolton fan since the age of five.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Good Knee said:

I'll chip in, you must be due a new balaclava by now 😊

It's not the crying big old men, its the facts that

- it shows we have a healthy bunch of massive twats who are comfortable sending abuse to a kid (just makes me give my head a wobble)

- some guy thought it might be a nice idea that we're not all WW2 obsessed pricks

- lots of other people.though the same and now there's quite a few bob.

If you don't like it, perhaps you can boo your laptop?

Edited by Nic1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Nic1 said:

- it shows we have a healthy bunch of massive twats who are comfortable sending abuse to a kid (just makes me give my head a wobble)

- some guy thought it might be a nice idea that we're not all WW2 obsessed pricks

Shut it you Nazi slaaaagggggg

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, Nic1 said:

I cried on an episode of Treasure Hunt when I was 7.

Anneka Rice never even sent me picture of her tits or anything.

This whole episode isn’t “nice”, it’s made me cringe hard enough to Hoover the sofa up through my arse though.