Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Social Propaganda

Rudy

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

Social propaganda I don't know, but is Yarkshire trying to take over the country?

Yorkshire Vet, Yorkshire Shepherdess, Yorkshire Auctioneer, Yorkshire Tea (duw it foh Yorkshire), that Plusnet Yorkshire internet.

Not to mention the puddings and the bike race.

And last night was Yorkshire Firefighters. An absolute shit-show of how not to deal safely with fires. One of the watches in Bradford prides itself as having an all female crew. In London, Soho Fire Station has an all Black & Ethnic Minority crew.

Could someone explain to me how grouping women or BEM crews together helps diversity? It’s almost tantamount to pigeonholing. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

And last night was Yorkshire Firefighters. An absolute shit-show of how not to deal safely with fires. One of the watches in Bradford prides itself as having an all female crew. In London, Soho Fire Station has an all Black & Ethnic Minority crew.

Could someone explain to me how grouping women or BEM crews together helps diversity? It’s almost tantamount to pigeonholing. 

I thought there was another one but couldn't be arsed thinking too much.

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Covid is more contagious, lingers in the air longer and the incubation period is significantly longer plus it kills a wider age range than flu 

Seeing as I have just recently caught a dollop of this Covid I though I'd chuck my ten penny worth in.

I am 65, fit and double jabbed... and feel shit. It is weird, I can feel all the symptoms you read about mainly at the top of the windpipe and as a headache but it doesn't get any worse. Normally a few days into these things it has spread further into your body but it is like there is a barrier stopping it, it could be psychological but I feel it is there. Today I have felt slightly better so I'm on the mend and just glad this thing didn't get rooted and I thank the Vaccine for that.

Just hope more of these selfish vaccine refusers cop it then then Darwinism can kick in

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Ani said:

Any business in the country has a right to refuse entry and any employer has an obligation to protect their staff if they think this is right thing to do . Is that right being taken away  ? 

One thing I can guarantee you is that in 9 -12,months there 'refused entry legal services' and 'caught Covid at work legal services' offering a no win no fee service. 
I personally think the current rumours are just that and being put out to drive up the take up rate. 

My comments are directed at any possible Government directives. Of course businesses have the right to refuse entry but they will have to weigh that up against any future backlash from the public. 

If you can't medically get the vax then surely this will be accounted for in any vaccine passport type system they want to bring in.

If you don't want to be jabbed as you're a contrary fucker then sorry majority of folk are jabbed and it's needed to get back to normality. So tough titties.

• Site Supporter
57 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

If you can't medically get the vax then surely this will be accounted for in any vaccine passport type system they want to bring in.

If you don't want to be jabbed as you're a contrary fucker then sorry majority of folk are jabbed and it's needed to get back to normality. So tough titties.

But it's not getting back to normality 🤔

• Members
4 minutes ago, Spider said:

If I run a business and choose not to have anti-vaxxers through my doors then that’s up to me. Take your tinpot, dogshit, attention-seeking bullshit elsewhere.

Me Mam didn’t employ someone because they said they didn’t like reggae music. 

She’d have no problem with this