Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Songs you like from bands/artists you normally dislike

Burndens Bogs

28 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I'll help you... Barry Manilow is a cover version 1979....Cassidy was 1975 😉

I'll Help you  .. Cassidys was also a cover version, in 1975, but before Mainlows, which was later in 1975. 

The original was as an album track by Captain & Tenille, in ..... 1975, but before the above two.

And it was written by none of the above.

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Zigstar said:

I'll Help you  .. Cassidys was also a cover version, in 1975, but before Mainlows, which was later in 1975. 

The original was as an album track by Captain & Tenille, in ..... 1975, but before the above two.

And it was written by none of the above.

Top trumps 😂

A weird old one

val doonican 1966

elusive butterfly

reminds me of my mum 

every Saturday night she’d make sure tea was done , our Jamas were on and she’d sit glued to Val and his rocking chair 

Bloody earworms...

I went into the chipshop in Holmfirth after leaving the pub after a few scoops only to be confronted by the band I was going to see that evening.

Wife gave me a bollocking for whistling Duran Duran's Save a Prayer when I entered... "How could you in front of them?" It was stuck in my head from the pub juke box but it did kick off a good chat about earworms while we were all waiting for our nosh

• Members
1 hour ago, Dimron said:

Bloody earworms...

I went into the chipshop in Holmfirth after leaving the pub after a few scoops only to be confronted by the band I was going to see that evening.

Wife gave me a bollocking for whistling Duran Duran's Save a Prayer when I entered... "How could you in front of them?" It was stuck in my head from the pub juke box but it did kick off a good chat about earworms while we were all waiting for our nosh

You got a nosh in a pub?

4 hours ago, Nic1 said:

Finally got one, Hammer to fall by Queen. Awful band. Not quite on the Red Hot Chilli Peppers level, but very close on the turd scale.

If you don’t like Queen then fairy muff, fwiw they wouldn’t  make my top 50 either, but to call them an awful band - is just plain silly.