Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

MK Dons (H)

Rudy

26 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Anyone is entitled to their opinion

Roll on Saturday 

Even me Rudy😔? I don’t know you and you don’t know me pal so shall we stop abusing and insulting each other? I’m sure we agree on far more than we disagree, including both being totally anti racist and I’m certain we’d rather be discussing Wanderers progress than arguing issues we can’t affect, so I’ll start and say I’m sorry for insulting you and am offering the hand of friendship for the rest of the season. 🤗

• Members
9 minutes ago, SirNatsDog said:

Even me Rudy😔? I don’t know you and you don’t know me pal so shall we stop abusing and insulting each other? I’m sure we agree on far more than we disagree, including both being totally anti racist and I’m certain we’d rather be discussing Wanderers progress than arguing issues we can’t affect, so I’ll start and say I’m sorry for insulting you and am offering the hand of friendship for the rest of the season. 🤗

Don’t be sorry only pub talk fella 

11 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Butter on the buns with the hotdogs?

A long, long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away I ran the Administration Committe on a large industrial site.

Toast, it's bread type and brownage, plus its "covering" (butter/marg/veg based) and its orice given the number of slices available in a toasgie loaf was far too often a topic. ("10p a slice ! There's 16 inner slices in a loaf. My wife could donit for half that". "The contract is up for review in 6 months, ask your wife to bid for it then".)

As was the quality of toilet roll (answer ... if you guys can just stop nicking it we could put good stuff in).

Finally, the bacon &/or sausage butty and the bread being buttered (or, or, etc) or not.

I still wake up in sweats over these conversations. I simply just stopped holding the meetings in the end.

I know there’ll only be 12k on or whatever, but trying to get 2 tickets together in the ESL for my daughter and her fella is proving a bit harder than i thought it would, unless you’re happy  in window licker corner towards the North stand. It seems every man and his dog is in the East stand lower for this game.

53 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I know there’ll only be 12k on or whatever, but trying to get 2 tickets together in the ESL for my daughter and her fella is proving a bit harder than i thought it would, unless you’re happy  in window licker corner towards the North stand. It seems every man and his dog is in the East stand lower for this game.

In fairness, from pretty much halfway, it's fairly full of season ticket holders.

If the weathers decent I think we may be surprised by the size of the crowd on Saturday. Obviously there won’t be many from MKD but there should be an exceptional home following given the break we’ve had. I think a crowd approaching 15k could be on the cards and that would be great for the players, IE and of course Sharon.