Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Zat Knight

Guest westmidswhite
He's quite simply an awful, awful signing. I don't care who has a go at me for judging too early but he can't control a bouncing ball, he's slow and he just kicks and heads the ball up in the air anywhere. Waste of money! End of story!

Villa fan in our Village cant believe any premier side would sign him - you dont here Villa fans moaning that they have let him go

ALL the signings this summer are DIRE

Villa fan in our Village cant believe any premier side would sign him - you dont here Villa fans moaning that they have let him go

give them time, give the manager time, and more importantly give em your money

• Site Supporter

You didn't hear them moaning we had signed Cahill either :roll:

Guest westmidswhite
You didn't hear them moaning we had signed Cahill either :roll:

So we have have signed ONE good player - No villa didn't rate him and he has come good for us - just wish the rest of the jokers he has brought in would deliver

weren't you slagging off matty taylor this time last season?

Well it was the season before really Frank. I didn't really rate Matt in the first season we had him. Now I think he is inconsistent but I admit he did prove me wrong last season and become a valuable source of goals.

I have a lot of respect for you and your opinions Frank but once again I have to say instead of telling me about other players... watch todays game and particularly once the American comes on. Zat Knight is no better than Danny Shittu and I'm prepared to back my judgement on this one and say he will be a disaster in our defence this season!

Edited by Arnold Jackson

Two fcuking games!!!! Not had time to settle in and they're consigning him the the rubbish basket. FFS, we must have the biggest bunch of impatient whingeing c?nts in the football league. Give it time.

nope every club has them, some arsenal fans wrote into F365 after they dicked Everton comlaining about various stuff

http://football365.com/mailbox/story/0,170...5496550,00.html

Well it was the season before really Frank. I didn't really rate Matt in the first season we had him. Now I think he is inconsistent but I admit he did prove me wrong last season and become a valuable source of goals.

I have a lot of respect for you and your opinions Frank but once again I have to say instead of telling me about other players... watch todays game and particularly once the American comes on. Zat Knight is not better than Danny Shittu and I'm prepared to back my judgement on this one and say he will be a disater in our defence this season!

not seen todays game so can't comment on it, and knight did make a few mistakes during the Sunlun game.

but to be writing anyone off at this stage of the season after only playing 2 games for the club is just plain daft.

I'm not claiming he's anywhere near in the same league but Ronaldo looked shite after 2 games

not seen todays game so can't comment on it, and knight did make a few mistakes during the Sunlun game.

but to be writing anyone off at this stage of the season after only playing 2 games for the club is just plain daft.

I'm not claiming he's anywhere near in the same league but Ronaldo looked shite after 2 games

Well I take being daft... You watch the game :)

Oh and I was at Ronaldo's first game for Utd... At the time Bolton were 1 nil down and he came on for last half hour. He was AWESOME. Absolutely tore our defence to shreds and I said at the time... he's the best footballer I've ever seen. It really is that easy to tell how good a player is! Knight is a shocker!

Ronaldo made his debut against Bolton and was outstanding.I don't think Knight is that bad.The problem is he is playing in a negative team that doesn't score goals.Any defensive mistake means we can't win the game

Ronaldo made his debut against Bolton and was outstanding.I don't think Knight is that bad.The problem is he is playing in a negative team that doesn't score goals.Any defensive mistake means we can't win the game

OK maybe ronaldo was a bad choice for comparison but it took him a while before people saw past him being all tricks and flick and no end product.

The point was there's plenty of players who were shite in their first few games and hae gone on to be very good players

Zat Knight did his job quite well today and was a big improvement on last week. How anybody can complain about Knight when weve got robinson in the team is crazy, Robinson is worse at left back than Henrik Pederson and im not exaggerating!

Zat Knight did his job quite well today and was a big improvement on last week. How anybody can complain about Knight when weve got robinson in the team is crazy, Robinson is worse at left back than Henrik Pederson and im not exaggerating!

Pedders at left back got more slack than a real left back as everyone knew he's no more a left back than Sammy lee is a goalie

Did you go tyls orsee game? I've always thought Robbo looked half decent with a bit of grit when playing in away teams - whats up did he just get caught in possesion and gave away like saturday??

Did you go tyls orsee game? I've always thought Robbo looked half decent with a bit of grit when playing in away teams - whats up did he just get caught in possesion and gave away like saturday??

I watched it online. Robinson gave the ball away a lot, got caught in possesion a lot, got caught out of position a lot and hes such a short arse he got beat in the air every time. The guy is just plain shit, Samuel is so much better its bonkers dropping him for that tosser.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.