Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oh dear how sad. Everton

batton carrier

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Ani said:

The feral scum blocking the roads  will be a tiny minority of supporters. Plenty of pictures of the sit in protest showing the ground pretty empty.

These loons will be doing massive harm to the club that has spent £000s M in recent seasons, existing players will want out and who the fuck will sign for them seeing the pictures. 
 Sure @Pablowill give a more balanced view, but Everton do seem to have a bigger and more vocal minority than lots of other clubs and the delusion to match everyone. One banner yesterday bemoaning they ain't won anything for 27 years ! win something ? You will be lucky to stay up. It has long been said at some stage a big club will go 'pop' with a new ground to build it really could be them. 

Please don't get my hopes up 😁

If Anthony Gordon rocked up on Monday, with his lawyers and ripped up his contract due to physical and psychological threats saying he simply could not work for the club and it's customers given the abuse he received he would be within his rights.

It could presage a new Bosman era.

1 hour ago, Ani said:

The feral scum blocking the roads  will be a tiny minority of supporters. Plenty of pictures of the sit in protest showing the ground pretty empty.

These loons will be doing massive harm to the club that has spent £000s M in recent seasons, existing players will want out and who the fuck will sign for them seeing the pictures. 
 Sure @Pablowill give a more balanced view, but Everton do seem to have a bigger and more vocal minority than lots of other clubs and the delusion to match everyone. One banner yesterday bemoaning they ain't won anything for 27 years ! win something ? You will be lucky to stay up. It has long been said at some stage a big club will go 'pop' with a new ground to build it really could be them. 

No point saying anything about it all, as everyone else already seems to know the exact problems and how it all happened.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Did that fcng moron call Gordon a faggot ?

Well, he'll be off ASAP. I'd not be being chased down the road by jobless, druggie, fckwits.

I heard maggot, and rat 

Bet the board wish they'd sold him to Chelsea now 

1 hour ago, Pablo said:

No point saying anything about it all, as everyone else already seems to know the exact problems and how it all happened.

I’d be interested to here the problems. Still think you’ll scrape it. I’ve never rated Lampard but would a change of manager sort it? Seems bigger than that.

26 minutes ago, tomski said:

I’d be interested to here the problems. Still think you’ll scrape it. I’ve never rated Lampard but would a change of manager sort it? Seems bigger than that.

just ask those in here mate, they have all the answers.

16 minutes ago, Pablo said:

just ask those in here mate, they have all the answers.

Why you being so precious ? 

I was pointing out that any videos represent a tiny minority whose behaviour reflects terribly on the club. 

1 minute ago, Farrelli said:

When Big Sam was manager it was all about the style of football despite finishing 8th. 

He is and was a disgustingly arrogant, lying, fat sluggy gravy drinking self obsess twat, that you lot are obsessed with.

He talks slow as fook and looks like he messes with all his nieces.

Also dribbles while talking.

He was shite, just a little less shite than others.

2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

He is and was a disgustingly arrogant, lying, fat sluggy gravy drinking self obsess twat, that you lot are obsessed with.

🤣🤣🤣

But if you'd stuck with him, you'd have made Europe by now instead of worrying about relegation. 

Admittedly you wouldn't have to worry about having an unfashionable manager though, so I guess it depends where your priorities lie.

8 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Touched a nerve there haven’t we ? 

11 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Currently eleven league places less shite, to be fair to him.

18 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Feeling the pressure today are we ?

He'd have sorted your lot out. Of course though you wanted STYLE. A man who brought Anelka, Campo, Hierro, Stelios, Speed, Okocha, N'Gotty, Djorkaev to a small club simply couldn't cut it for the School of Science could he.

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

🤣🤣🤣

But if you'd stuck with him, you'd have made Europe by now instead of worrying about relegation. 

Admittedly you wouldn't have to worry about having an unfashionable manager though, so I guess it depends where your priorities lie.

Nope, his win percentage was poor.

His season was affected by how poor the league was added with how well we was playing as he took over…

But you could argue the same on every manager we have had, they should all have given more time.

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Bitter blue 🤣🤣🤣🤣

31 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Are you talking about Big Sam or Rafa here?

49 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Spot on that, its also how I'd describe BK.