Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Forest Green Rovers (H)

Zico

Anyone writing Shoretire off already is an idiot. Before the red he put his foot in, had some great touches and a quality pass through the lines into Dempsey. He still chased with 10 but it was always going to be difficult … it’s not like the rest of the team were keeping the ball or providing him with options. I think he’ll be a cracking signing and when he goes back in the summer and we can’t have him back next season we’ll be gutted. 

As for the game… that’s as nervy as I’ve felt in ages in the second half. It’s not often we are under the cosh like that for an entire half. I wonder how far Dempsey ran tonight. He was up and down all night. Need to recover for Saturday now. 

Edited by Stevowanderer

Everyone a 10 , Bradley and Dempsey can get an 11

Kachunga 0 he should watch that 2nd half and look at his heroic team mates, he was the cause of us having to defend v bottom of the league.

Bradley defo lucky not to give away a pen, but their defender should have been sent off for a 2nd yellow when he brought down Dempsey just after half time

1 minute ago, Jayjay23 said:

We need changes for the weekend against Charlton. 

Traff 

Defenders (any) 

Bradley Dempsey Morley Lee John 

Charles Sadlier

We can't afford to use williams, Sadlier, Beck, Johnstone or anyone else in that wide left position. 

I think Bradley desperately needs a rest 

1 minute ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

That team of officials were totally inept, it was like an exercise in how not to referee a football match. As for Kachunga, if he just once showed that kind of aggression when he had the ball at his feet it'd be bordering on a miracle. 

Spot on. 

Absolute weapon Kachunga tonight. What a muppett.