Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peterborough (A)

mattbwfc19

• The topic was pinned
  • Site Supporter

So far, we've lost Derby and Plymouth. Arguably a better team since.

We drew at Ipswich. 

We've lost at some of the lower teams this season, which has been our biggest problem.

Recent results are suggesting an improved away record, so we can achieve a positive result here. Doesn't mean we will, but we certainly can. Defensive injuries are our biggest problem at the moment.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

Lusty, are you trying to build Posh fans confidence for Saturday with your comments on their site about our depleted squad and weak midfield or just getting your excuses in early if we lose? 😉

I personally think if they believe you they’re in for a nasty surprise because we’re going to stuff them. Posh 0 Whites 2.

7 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Lusty, are you trying to build Posh fans confidence for Saturday with your comments on their site about our depleted squad and weak midfield or just getting your excuses in early if we lose? 😉

I personally think if they believe you they’re in for a nasty surprise because we’re going to stuff them. Posh 0 Whites 2.

Frankly it doesn't matter a  toss about lulling the fans into a false sense of security - if it was the players it might help...

You know my MO by now WS63 - I'm hoping they'll open up a bit and tell me what's really going on with their team - but they're all pretty confident after recent results so it may prove difficult 😉

On 07/02/2023 at 21:51, BOWTUN BAKED said:

Not a happy hunting ground - clean sheet, sneak a goal, thank you very much!

clean sheet would be very welcome - last time i went there we lost 5-4 not that i saw 9 goals 

was late in the ground and we were already losing 2-0  and then left 10 minutes before the end when they went 5-2 up 

terrible  Bolton performance from memory 

think we might sneak a win this time

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Still not wholly convinced that "Lusty" and Whites since 63 arent the same poster 😃

I believe there's a couple on here who might remember me from Reebok Rant back in the day - certainly familiar names.

I'm definitely not White though - he's more of a Tory c*** supporter than Maggie's knickers :) Although TBF to him he has been tearing his hair out for the last few years and has at least been honest enough to admit it's not going well - unlike some head in the sand ostriches who post on BWFC sites.