Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peterborough (A)

mattbwfc19

7 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Crikey Marc, don’t tell Lusty that he’ll have a duck fit. You will never know just how wrong you can be on that one but I can assure you we’re not guilty. 🤔

To be fair I've accused that many people of being duplicate users over time that in my eyes there's only about 7 actual people using this site.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Can the audacious creativity of the dual identity/dual ethnicity posting combo of Rudy/Youri ever be surpassed? 

The thing with Youri/Rudy, his two alter-egos were separate. I’m fairly sure someone on here had two simultaneous personas and one posts while the other concurs and adds the occasional ‘like’ to give the first some kudos? I’m also fairly sure someone replied to themselves but forgot to swap accounts.

44 minutes ago, MickyD said:

The thing with Youri/Rudy, his two alter-egos were separate. I’m fairly sure someone on here had two simultaneous personas and one posts while the other concurs and adds the occasional ‘like’ to give the first some kudos? I’m also fairly sure someone replied to themselves but forgot to swap accounts.

How could you be arsed? Bonkers

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

47 minutes ago, Eddie said:

How could you be arsed? Bonkers

Exactly - clearly something wrong there and the stuff with Grey was out of line, but also a decent slice of creative talent. 

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

Pre-match predictions of the Posh populace are predominantly positive...

All those injuries and Ricardo Santos likely to play. I have to say I am feeling confident!

Tight game....Win 1-0

A very important match for both teams. Think Bolton would settle for a draw, but we MUST go all out and get the win and keep this momentum going.
Cant see many goals, so going for a 1-0 home win. JCH to score again.

Confidence is high, I see a 3:0 win.

6-2 to Posh. This team is going to hand out a pasting soon, and I think it could be on Saturday.

Really need to win this one.

Here’s hoping we start on the front foot. If we do then it’s….

Posh 3 Bolton 1

JCH x 2 (1x pen)
Ward

4-0 Posh, we're too good for this league.

I'd take a sneaky, undeserved 1-0. Maybe a Santos og after a beautifully disguised nudge in the back by JCH  Laughing

Nickisposh is a tad more cautious.....

This has 5-0 Bolton written all over it.