Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accy tickets

Ani

3 minutes ago, Traf said:

I might nip round for some on Monday

Think they'll sell 100 to me 😉

Buy yourself an accy pin badge from the club shop on your way to the ticket office. That’ll fool them. #superfan

Although maybe an accy fan actually wanting to buy tickets will arouse suspicions…

Edited by Jol_BWFC

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, desperado said:

Thought I’d calmed down a bit from yesterday. But this makes my blood boil. 😡

Plain wrong that, can feel your anguish.

Get a letter sent to Sharon ASAP.

Cunty behaviour, especially if he considers himself a Bolton fan. I have a large number of reasonably substantial, well seasoned pieces of wood available if you want one to wrap round his swede.

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Plain wrong that, can feel your anguish.

Get a letter sent to Sharon ASAP.

Cunty behaviour, especially if he considers himself a Bolton fan. I have a large number of reasonably substantial, well seasoned pieces of wood available if you want one to wrap round his swede.

He's taking the piss. Surely no one fell for that

3 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Buy yourself an accy pin badge from the club shop on your way to the ticket office. That’ll fool them. #superfan

Although maybe an accy fan actually wanting to buy tickets will arouse suspicions…

I'm already on their membership scheme 😉

A mate of mine went to watch the Accy Leeds game at weekend so I asked him to pick me up a couple of tickets while he was there. He had to shoot off so couldn't do it then but said he worked near the ground and would get me some today. He's just messaged me saying 'Went to try to buy a pair of tickets and had to give my details and they're checking with BWFC if I'm on their database.'

15 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

A mate of mine went to watch the Accy Leeds game at weekend so I asked him to pick me up a couple of tickets while he was there. He had to shoot off so couldn't do it then but said he worked near the ground and would get me some today. He's just messaged me saying 'Went to try to buy a pair of tickets and had to give my details and they're checking with BWFC if I'm on their database.'

Unless Neil's got us all signed up in the small print, that would surely breach the Data Protection Act. 

As others have said pick a random name/street or Town in East Lancs and pay cash. 

34 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Unless Neil's got us all signed up in the small print, that would surely breach the Data Protection Act. 

As others have said pick a random name/street or Town in East Lancs and pay cash. 

Unless you have signed up to it in the T&Cs?

Edited by globaldiver

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Carlos said:

IF BWFC have given Accy access to their data, I suggest they raise it as a GDPR breach immediately.

According to the Gov website:

Everyone responsible for using personal data has to follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles’. They must make sure the information is:

• used fairly, lawfully and transparently
  • used for specified, explicit purposes
  • used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary
  • accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
  • kept for no longer than is necessary
  • handled in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage

it’s all fairly ambiguous and BWFC sharing our data might hide in any number of their bullet points.