Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe (A)

radcliffe white

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I know this has been covered previously but I can't recall which thread, so any help appreciated.

I'm trying to get 2 tickets for Wycombe and have got a number of S/T holders in my "network".

As soon as I select 1 ticket, the rest is greyed out, as if that's the maximum I can buy.

How do I get 2 seats? (together).

I've only ever bought away tickets over the phone before but lines still closed.

Things have moved on since you last went to an away game pal. 😁

29 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Things have moved on since you last went to an away game pal. 😁

Yes last time I went to an away game they had a thing called a ticket office, wierd concept, it was an office that sold tickets.  You youngsters wouldn't understand, there were people there, you could speak to them and everything 😁

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Yes last time I went to an away game they had a thing called a ticket office, wierd concept, it was an office that sold tickets.  You youngsters wouldn't understand, there were people there, you could speak to them and everything 😁

I can see where you’re going wrong.

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Youngster

Fucking hell

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, TrickyTrotter said:

My 4th away of the season Saturday and I've not seen us win yet.  Still can't believe we lost at Shrewsbury though.  Hopefully my luck will change.  Settle for a 1 goal win but another 5 would be nice.

It was my 4th last Saturday and hadn’t seen us score a goal at the games. Vale, Cheltenham and FGR before last Saturday. Can’t wait for Wycombe 

2 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

All the other teams around us have (on paper) easy games Saturday so it’s important not to lose. The following week a lot play each other

I was looking at that.

Looks like top v bottom - apart from us who need to end Wycombe's winning streak - but if we can do it and keep our own run going they'll ALL be bricking it.

And after recent performances....why not?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

For now, I’m still wanting to make sure we finish off the teams 7th and lower from catching us.

A draw would be an excellent result. Win it, and that’s almost play offs secured

Define ‘almost secured. Every team has around 45 points up for grabs.

3 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

For now, I’m still wanting to make sure we finish off the teams 7th and lower from catching us.

A draw would be an excellent result. Win it, and that’s almost play offs secured

I'm with you on this even though there's a long way to go yet - maybe because I'm slightly nervous about us having played more games than everyone else. Wycombe are on a roll and beat Derby at the weekend so the last thing we want to do is give them some encouragement. Wouldn't go as far as your last sentence though - way too early to be thinking about that (as any lifelong Bolton fan should know :) )