Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe (A)

radcliffe white

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

The more I reflect it was a very disappointing result yes the ref was a cock bit Wycombe simply wanted it more 

At the moment they are a team we can't get near. There have been teams before and there'll be more. We've just got to ride it out. Onwards etc.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Fuckin ell the amateur managers are out in force :D

One minute we are all wanking how strong the sqaud is, next we want the same 11 playing every single game.

I'm all for a settled side, that's been our strength of late compared to earlier in the season

I wouldn't have been arsed today had either Jones or Bradley started on the right today  

But to drop John and put Jones on the left was a bit daft 

Particularly as recently IE went on about the team picking itself based on performances, if so, john shouldn't have been dropped 

The half time switch suggests he realised this 

3 hours ago, captainmed said:

Our form against the current top 8 is a concern with only 2 wins.

That said I would have bitten your hand off to be where we are pre Xmas and I’m convinced we will make the play-offs with a couple of games to spare.

Need to win next week before another 2 aways.

Strange thing is, we aren't too good at the top sides, and our achilles heal is the small sides (FGR, Cheltenham, Cambridge, this season, Accy, Fleetwood, Burton, Cambridge last season) and we've failed to beat middling sides like Shrewsbury, Lincoln, Vale (still got to go to a few) - yet we're 6th best in the league away from home!  So something's going right, we aren't going to win them all.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Strange thing is, we aren't too good at the top sides, and our achilles heal is the small sides (FGR, Cheltenham, Cambridge, this season, Accy, Fleetwood, Burton, Cambridge last season) and we've failed to beat middling sides like Shrewsbury, Lincoln, Vale (still got to go to a few) - yet we're 6th best in the league away from home!  So something's going right, we aren't going to win them all.

Well, where are our points from then?

It’s crazy how much we’re shite against everyone but our points total goes up. 🤔

14 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Let’s not roll the red carpet out for Wycombe, decent well drilled yes but we underperformed massively 

We did underperform but should have got a point; two definite pens turned down with that little cock.

thought we were good for most of the second half.

can’t win every game but need another winning run now

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Zico said:

I'm all for a settled side, that's been our strength of late compared to earlier in the season

I wouldn't have been arsed today had either Jones or Bradley started on the right today  

But to drop John and put Jones on the left was a bit daft 

Particularly as recently IE went on about the team picking itself based on performances, if so, john shouldn't have been dropped 

The half time switch suggests he realised this 

Jones was subbed as he picked up an injury

Id also have started John if fit