Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This ere missing lass from round my way

gonzo

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, gonzo said:

There's hardly any current either. Im currently typing this overlooking one of its main tributaries and its all just swirling with no direct current. 

Think that's the most Ive ever said current in a paragraph. 

With the water that shalow and clear surely drones wouldve picked up a body floating about? Theres no sign of commotion either.

A tributary is be definition a lesser river, and is less likely to have a strong flow.

In the time that elapsed between her actually disappearing and being searched for in a large scale way, its possible for her to have been carried someway, assuming she did go into the river.

• Site Supporter

Just seen an interview with her fella. Having to explain to his 2 daughters what’s going on the poor bloke.

as always, you immediately wonder if he knows more, but saw on a report that he was in work the morning she went missing.

Where the fook is she?

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, lobbypond said:

Bet the internet sleuths on reddit have already doxxed and accused 50 people of murder over this.

I'd expect there's already a full Twitter theory that it's the vaccine and it's vapourised her

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, lobbypond said:

Soros was spotted along the Wyre releasing a cauldron of 5g covid bats which ultimately kidnapped her.

Right Said Fred are doing a benefit gig on the bench where they found her phone

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Cheese said:

'Body Language Analysts' only ever reveal their suspicions in hind sight. Utter charlatans.

That’s not true 

police use them in loads of cases .

they obviously can’t confirm guilt by body language but they can advise certain traits that mean the police may  want to keep an eye on that person as the body language/ behaviour isn’t of a grieving relative or whatever. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, fatolive said:

That’s not true 

police use them in loads of cases .

they obviously can’t confirm guilt by body language but they can advise certain traits that mean the police may  want to keep an eye on that person as the body language/ behaviour isn’t of a grieving relative or whatever. 

Bollocks. They could easily record a video saying "I think he did it because..." then release it after it's been confirmed. But they never do. They're just talking heads on documentaries, reviewing interview footage after the fact.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Bollocks. They could easily record a video saying "I think he did it because..." then release it after it's been confirmed. But they never do. They're just talking heads on documentaries, reviewing interview footage after the fact.

Ok. 
I’ll tell the people I know who do it for a living to give their money back to the police and that they’re lying to me about getting taken down to press conferences and to assess interviews then. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Ok. 
I’ll tell the people I know who do it for a living to give their money back to the police and that they’re lying to me about getting taken down to press conferences and to assess interviews then. 

👍